Demo Outerworld "system error"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Demo Outerworld "system error"

User Info: -bled_out-color

-bled_out-color
2 years ago#1
When I start the demo it says that news and updates cannot be accessed. When I try to activate outerworld services it says downloading and then inevitably says that a system error has occured. Ive tried checking my privacy settings on my xbox and I have social networking allowed idk if theres anything else that could be blocking it. Im using a wifi adapter since my consoles too far to use an ethernet cable. I would imagine if i can download the demo with my internet (i have hughes net if that helps) it could handle the outerworld. Is my connection just too slow? I want mah Siegfried to go along with all my CE goodies lol.

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
2 years ago#2
Do you have Facebook or Twitter linked to the game?
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13

User Info: -bled_out-color

-bled_out-color
2 years ago#3
I do have a facebook but it wont even let me get to that point. When i launch the demo it says downloading then "cannot access news and updates". Then when i start up the game itself and go into settings it gives me a system error after the downloading screen. My net works on my xbox for everything else tho idk what the problem is : /
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Demo Outerworld "system error"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived