Your reactions? Your impressions?

#1mega_flare_77Posted 9/1/2012 1:35:43 AM
i have to admit, when i heard about serah leading ffxiii-2 I wasn't too happy nor excited for it until I played it and found out that I really enjoyed this.

So I was hoping for a direct sequel to solve the cliffhanger and I wouldn't pay for the dlc because apparently it tells us nothing worth mentioning.

I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. I'm not liking how its taking place 100 years from 13-2 and I'm also left confused on how a normal human being like Lightning can turn into a Goddess and live for many years and retain that sexy look.

And this doomsday thingy with 13 days feels as if its going to restrict our gameplay (though that's probably not going to happen because they'll probably give us plenty of time)

With that said, I am excited about Lightning as a solo character and the battle system is gonna be pretty cool since we can control her movement.

What do you guys feel?
---
ffversusxiii will come out at the end of 2013. You heard it from me first :)
#2PhaildPosted 9/1/2012 1:38:46 AM
Day one purchase
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#3TheBestGman2007Posted 9/1/2012 1:42:05 AM
I may actually get this Day One, usually I wait until trophy lists are unveiled so I can prep and plan out a route to platinum, but anticipation may get here.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#4LenneValkiryePosted 9/1/2012 1:45:55 AM
I had an orgasm as soon as it was confirmed there was going to be another sequel.
#5Ex_VPosted 9/1/2012 1:46:36 AM
I'm getting this right away! I'm sooo excited! = w =
#6Elice_CarolPosted 9/1/2012 1:49:38 AM
I'm okay with it, but I can only truly be happy once I find out about what happened to the others.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#7FtpkornPosted 9/1/2012 1:52:35 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
I'm okay with it, but I can only truly be happy once I find out about what happened to the others.

They don't exist anymore but shall live on in our memories...
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#8DrkVrtxPosted 9/1/2012 1:53:13 AM
I'm pretty excited about the doom clock idea actually. I skipped FF13-2 because it's release date clashed with another game there was no way I wouldn't be getting, but this definitely has my attention.
#9TheBestGman2007Posted 9/1/2012 1:54:20 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

^This. The only reason I was excited about XIII-3 was to find out what happened to the characters I've grown to really like over the last 3 years. I really think there will be cameos/flashback references.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#10matu90rkPosted 9/1/2012 2:05:15 AM
Stupid idea IMO. SE will add another nail to their coffin.