Can't really see this ending well...at all.

#1jmac1686Posted 9/1/2012 9:23:09 AM
Not sure how this will end up being a "happy" conclusion. I personally thought FFXIII ended on a bittersweet note. Then FFXIII-2 showed up and basically blasted that out of the water.

NOW, Lightning awakes hundreds of years in the future, Cocoon has turned into a moon-type planet in the sky and everyone she knows is dead. Lovely.

Yes, Fang and Vanille will most likely return in some form (hopefully) but damn everyone else. Toast.
---
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Fallout 3, and Diablo 3 (There I removed that heathen of a FF game.)
#2Lelouch71Posted 9/1/2012 9:26:23 AM
Noel is still alive too based on his letter. Snow might still be alive as well. Given his character I wouldn't be shock if we see this dude in a new hobo outfit one day.
---
"The best in the world"
#3wwwgippal2Posted 9/1/2012 9:29:53 AM
What bothers me is that since this game takes place hundreds of years after XIII-2, there's no way anyone other than Snow and the crystal lesbians are alive.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#4KyleQuestPosted 9/1/2012 9:32:37 AM
Agree'd.. this is so far from what I was hoping. The art and the cityscape are very dreary. They literally have a Doomsday clock. I don't think a happy ending is what their going for.
#5LenneValkiryePosted 9/1/2012 9:35:03 AM
wwwgippal2 posted...
What bothers me is that since this game takes place hundreds of years after XIII-2, there's no way anyone other than Snow and the crystal lesbians are alive.

Is that a bad thing? That means no Sazh and no Hope!
#6jmac1686(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 9:40:16 AM
Knowing SE, Hope will return as an ancient old whiny man.
---
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Fallout 3, and Diablo 3 (There I removed that heathen of a FF game.)
#7wrightfightPosted 9/1/2012 9:47:02 AM
This is the ending

Lightning awakens in Novus Partus, a world brought on by the dreams of those in crystal stasis. On the 13th day, she defeats the source of Chaos, which saves what's left of the Mortal Realm, but is still stuck in crystal stasis. Over the years humanity slowly dies out until Noel is born again. Lightning awakens from crystal stasis, to see the end of the world, and is now powerless. Noel and Lightning live out the rest of their lives, and start a family. Hundreds of thousands of years later, humans finds Lightning's remains...she is the ancestral mother of all humanity on Earth. Her and Noel, were Adam and Eve!!!!!
#8Some_StaticPosted 9/1/2012 9:47:29 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
wwwgippal2 posted...

Is that a bad thing? That means no Sazh and no Hope!

No Sazh is a bad thing.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.