Is this the Skyrim-esque game SE was talking about?

#11AshernedPosted 9/1/2012 2:10:56 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
wwwgippal2 posted...
Asherned posted...
Yep.

SE even copied Bethesda's logo.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1813/logouhd.png

LOL

Woooooooooooow. Does Toriyama have no shame?

Might not be Toriyama, it could be the marketing department and/or the higher ups who did that.

Remember that lots of Japanese companies are trying to cash in on WRPGs and their "Medieval European Fantasy" setting. That's the only reason Capcom made Dragon's Dogma, they saw The Witcher 2 and Dragon Age II and tried to copy them.
#12arvilinoPosted 9/1/2012 2:12:04 PM
unlosing_ranger posted...
Say what you want but if this is going to be a skyrim-esque game, it will properly be glitch free. Final Fantasy's never have glitches!

Not never, but you're extremely unlikely to run into a glitch or be aware of them unless you intentionally trigger one in a Final Fantasy game or look them up.

Though in contrast encountering a glitch in the newer Elder Scrolls games is usually a case of how many, when and how bad the bunch you inevitably get.
#13wrightfightPosted 9/1/2012 2:26:24 PM
arvilino posted...
Say what you want but if this is going to be a skyrim-esque game, it will properly be glitch free. Final Fantasy's never have glitches!

Not never, but you're extremely unlikely to run into a glitch or be aware of them unless you intentionally trigger one in a Final Fantasy game or look them up.

Though in contrast encountering a glitch in the newer Elder Scrolls games is usually a case of how many, when and how bad the bunch you inevitably get.

X-2 had a horrible glitch that could stop you from easily getting 100%
#14wwwgippal2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:27:29 PM
wrightfight posted...
arvilino posted...

What glitch?
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#15wrightfightPosted 9/1/2012 2:29:14 PM
wwwgippal2 posted...
wrightfight posted...
arvilino posted...

What glitch?

The Zanarkand Episode Complete glitch. Oh and XII had bugs out the ass, and XIII had the Snow coat glitch
#16wwwgippal2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:31:05 PM
wrightfight posted...
wwwgippal2 posted...
wrightfight posted...
arvilino posted...

What glitch?

The Zanarkand Episode Complete glitch. Oh and XII had bugs out the ass, and XIII had the Snow coat glitch

I get where you're coming but those aren't nearly as game breaking as Skyrim glitches.
---
#17wrightfightPosted 9/1/2012 2:35:27 PM
Given how little the Japanese QA test, combined with the short dev cycle, it will have lots of the game breaking kind...or the gameplay will not be anything like what they're talking about. I bet the latter
#18TrueBURPPosted 9/1/2012 2:38:50 PM
Wasn't the Skyrim ripoff supposed to be FFXV?
---
SCREAM POETRY...
#19wwwgippal2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:49:31 PM
TrueBURP posted...
Wasn't the Skyrim ripoff supposed to be FFXV?

Not, that was just Galvanization being stupid.
---
#20ManaYukaPosted 9/1/2012 3:44:32 PM
Definitely seems like a Skyrim esque game. They definitely were jealous of the game, or liked it themselves.

Atleast this game seems like were forced to complete the main quest rather than Skyrim which many people never complete the main quest. I like it like this much more than just open world.
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
I am not female; Yukanna means "the valiant" in Japanese.