I know how this game will end.

#1shygirl914Posted 9/1/2012 4:23:35 PM
Lightning will fight the final boss and sacrifice her humanity to be a constant, mediating presence over the world, and Noel, the last boy in the world, will now be able to save it, ending Lightning's saga and starting Noel's.

The guy needs another game.
---
Nice to meet you. :)
Friend Code: 2664-2125-3148
#2TheBestGman2007Posted 9/1/2012 4:29:25 PM
Incorrect, Lightning will awaken without a clear memory of Serah. She'll set out to save her, ultimately realizing that her quest is in vain once Snow comes back and informs her. Snow being trapped in the coloseum, and all. Lightning and Snow then try to save this world from it's impending doom in the name of Serah.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#3ClausudoPosted 9/1/2012 4:33:13 PM
It is like Zelda: Link's Awakening
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#4TrueBURPPosted 9/1/2012 4:33:52 PM
I think it will end with the credits rolling up with some random j-pop music in the background.
---
SCREAM POETRY...
#5wrightfightPosted 9/1/2012 4:58:56 PM
Nope you're wrong, this is the LRFFXIII ending

Lightning awakens in Novus Partus, a world brought on by the dreams of those in crystal stasis. On the 13th day, she defeats the source of Chaos, which saves what's left of the Mortal Realm, but is still stuck in crystal stasis. Over the years humanity slowly dies out until Noel is born again. Lightning awakens from crystal stasis, to see the end of the world, and is now powerless. Noel and Lightning live out the rest of their lives, and start a family. Hundreds of thousands of years later, humans finds Lightning's remains...she is the ancestral mother of all humanity on Earth. Her and Noel, were Adam and Eve!!!!!
#6TheBestGman2007Posted 9/1/2012 5:01:03 PM
I don't care how it ends, but it sure as f*** better have Leona's "My Hands" playing when it happens!
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#7Lelouch71Posted 9/1/2012 6:03:22 PM
Lightning will wake up to find out it was nothing more than a dream

The End
---
"The best in the world"
#8TheHolySummonPosted 9/1/2012 6:19:42 PM
I wonder if the end is going to be something like this: the time line created when Etro's gate opened up (during chapter twelve of the original XIII) and chaos leaked through is destroyed, and everyone and everything is reverted back to how it was after Vanille and Fang's second crystallization, creating the pillar that holds Cocoon up. Except Vanille and Fang are allowed to be free of their crystal status and everyone remembers everyone else as they are supposed to. That's really the ending I envision right now.
#9ExtremeLightPosted 9/1/2012 6:23:30 PM
TheHolySummon posted...
I wonder if the end is going to be something like this: the time line created when Etro's gate opened up (during chapter twelve of the original XIII) and chaos leaked through is destroyed, and everyone and everything is reverted back to how it was after Vanille and Fang's second crystallization, creating the pillar that holds Cocoon up. Except Vanille and Fang are allowed to be free of their crystal status and everyone remembers everyone else as they are supposed to. That's really the ending I envision right now.

I also imagine some type of undoing of things once Lightning beat the game.

I envision Lightning final fight is against Caius Ballad. It the only thing that make sense to me.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2013, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013.