Why can't Final Fantasy be as good as Breaking Bad?

#1JREnvoyPosted 9/2/2012 2:29:42 AM
?
---
envoyofuno
#2TheGreatPotatoPosted 9/2/2012 2:30:23 AM
Yo, Mr. White!
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
#3JREnvoy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 2:34:47 AM
I see what Squaresoft is doing though. They're going to make five "seasons" of FFXIII to compete with Breaking Bad.
---
envoyofuno
#4lil_villian28Posted 9/2/2012 2:38:41 AM
Breaking Bad is the best show on TV it's the perfect example of how an ending can change the whole perception of the show. They always seem to get the ending right it leaves you on the edge wanting more every time. A fantastic ending can make a mediocre story great and vice-versa.
#5Ex_VPosted 9/2/2012 2:59:21 AM
I'd be intriqued if they lead Lightning down a grey trail instead of a black or white one to be honest. :o I'll be happy with her being the glorious heroine too though~ If done right, it can be just as entertaining actually. Just, it's hard to do sometimes.

Either way though, for me, I'm going to enjoy this game! = w =
#6FulvipPosted 9/2/2012 3:01:22 AM
Ah, but if only Breaking Bad was that good.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#7YukitoRamboPosted 9/2/2012 3:29:56 AM
Ex_V posted...
I'd be intriqued if they lead Lightning down a grey trail instead of a black or white one to be honest. :o I'll be happy with her being the glorious heroine too though~ If done right, it can be just as entertaining actually. Just, it's hard to do sometimes.

Either way though, for me, I'm going to enjoy this game! = w =

Final Fantasy can perhaps be as good as Breaking Bad if they tried.

Now, The Wire is one drama series that Final Fantasy WILL NEVER reach in writing quality.
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun