I'm a little confused

#1DilsDilevaPosted 9/2/2012 3:31:49 AM
So the "doomsday clock", does that relate to the time and day in-game or what? What I mean is if the time on the clock decreases, does time fast-forward? And reversely, if you defeat enough enemies, can you return to day 1?
---
H/W
#2FulvipPosted 9/2/2012 3:35:42 AM
DilsDileva posted...
So the "doomsday clock", does that relate to the time and day in-game or what? What I mean is if the time on the clock decreases, does time fast-forward? And reversely, if you defeat enough enemies, can you return to day 1?

You have 13 days. Certain action spend time live traveling between areas and others give you time, like defeating chaos demons. When the clock runs out, you fight the final battle. Kind of like VP. What happens if you fail is going back, but they didn't explain that mechanic.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#3DilsDileva(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 3:55:56 AM
So it is possible to return to a previous day by giving the doomsday clock more time?
---
H/W
#4FulvipPosted 9/2/2012 3:59:10 AM
DilsDileva posted...
So it is possible to return to a previous day by giving the doomsday clock more time?

Assuming there is a way to gain that much time, I guess it's possible.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#5DilsDileva(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 4:05:43 AM
Oh they can make some epic things happen if it's true :D
---
H/W