Who is Lightning and Why should I care?

#11jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 9:36:12 AM
Clausudo posted...
Romangelo posted...
Alarei posted...
New fans don't generally jump in at the final part of a trilogy, but I agree that it is not a good name.

except if they release a trilogy box set $$$$$$$$$

I will still not buy trilogy box set because I obviously know this is very bad game.

no, you don't, it hasn't been released yet
#12AlareiPosted 9/2/2012 9:37:52 AM
I did say generally and not never, but did a huge amount of people really start with the finales of LOTR and Star Wars? *is not familiar with either*
#13VekkererPosted 9/2/2012 9:43:17 AM
While the word "lightning" generally refers to an electrical discharge, it is also linked such theories, epiphanies, and new ideas. Through lightning, inspiration is born. It adds depth to the word.

It's deep and sh*t. Like roses.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#14FulvipPosted 9/2/2012 9:49:18 AM
Vekkerer posted...
While the word "lightning" generally refers to an electrical discharge, it is also linked such theories, epiphanies, and new ideas. Through lightning, inspiration is born. It adds depth to the word.

Toriyama is plain nuts.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#15gwoodtamuPosted 9/2/2012 9:50:39 AM
Fulvip posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Toriyama is plain nuts.

Da man is a genius
#16FulvipPosted 9/2/2012 9:51:11 AM
gwoodtamu posted...
Fulvip posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Toriyama is plain nuts.

Da man is a genius

A mad genius.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#17VekkererPosted 9/2/2012 9:52:18 AM
Fulvip posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
Fulvip posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Toriyama is plain nuts.

Da man is a genius

A mad genius.

Just like how the insane homeless man painting a wall with his own **** is is a mad genius.
---
#18Elice_CarolPosted 9/2/2012 10:03:42 AM
Lightning is the main character of this saga, and you should care if you're looking to play these games.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#19ClausudoPosted 9/2/2012 10:15:47 AM
Vekkerer posted...
Fulvip posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
Fulvip posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Toriyama is plain nuts.

Da man is a genius

A mad genius.

Just like how the insane homeless man painting a wall with his own **** is is a mad genius.

As a condom
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#20VekkererPosted 9/2/2012 10:27:40 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Lightning is the main character of this saga

Elice pls
---