Will we see FFXV in our lifetime?

#1sheeshbeeshPosted 9/2/2012 10:27:53 AM
I doubt it.
#2RomangeloPosted 9/2/2012 10:30:29 AM
only if Lord Toriyama is a director. if it's Nomura, we'll never see it.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#3jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 10:33:20 AM
It's called Ito
#4Elice_CarolPosted 9/2/2012 10:33:33 AM
It'll be Itou.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#5lyons77Posted 9/2/2012 10:34:27 AM
No. First it's FFXIII: Lightning returns. Then it will be FFXIII: Lightning kicks some more ass. Then FFXIII: Lightning does some other ****. Then FFXIII: Have you had enough yet? You have? Well tough ****. Then FFXIII: Lightning does your mom and it's sequel FFXIII: U mad bro?.
#6jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 10:35:31 AM
lyons77 posted...
No. First it's FFXIII: Lightning returns. Then it will be FFXIII: Lightning kicks some more ass. Then FFXIII: Lightning does some other ****. Then FFXIII: Have you had enough yet? You have? Well tough ****. Then FFXIII: Lightning does your mom and it's sequel FFXIII: U mad bro?.

Lightning returns has been confirmed to be the conclusion to Lightning's story
#7Ultima_LordPosted 9/2/2012 10:35:47 AM
lyons77 posted...
FFXIII: Have you had enough yet? You have? Well tough ****.

I laughed. SO. hard.
---
"Nanako, I'll knock your teeth in! Get me some sausages! RHERLBLRBLRBLRBLRBLR" - Dojima
#8ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/2/2012 10:36:24 AM
lyons77 posted...

HA!
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board Buy up your pad and pencil, I'll give you a piece of my mind
#9lyons77Posted 9/2/2012 10:36:31 AM
jfielding95 posted...
lyons77 posted...

Lightning returns has been confirmed to be the conclusion to Lightning's story

You can never have enough Lightning. She'll be back.
#10zodiac_swordPosted 9/2/2012 10:37:21 AM
Romangelo posted...
only if Lord Toriyama is a director.

He's too busy with the FF13 series.
---
Elice_Carol is in my sig.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?