After watching Toriyama....

#21TheBestGman2007Posted 9/3/2012 8:31:20 AM
Yamato_NCC-1701 posted...
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...
wrightfight posted...
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Toriyama can deliver a good presentation.

You're kidding me right? He basically master baited in front of the audience about Lightning for 10 minutes

I can't believe gman said that, but thats what we should expect from a 12 yr old boy who dumped Lightning for vanille and spends his alone time dressing up as vanille while grunting like vanille when he posts here, his sad sig is proof of that.

So much for me being ignored, also I'm 20, and please go back to ignoring me. You've never said anything correct, ever. I'm 20, Kupo's a guy, and you're still as now as you were then. Try developing your character for once, eh?

I saw your sad lost cause sig with this account,

You want me to iggy you with this account too so you won't worry about me seeing you grunt and moan like vanille when you post here?

I'm sure you will anyways.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#22Elice_CarolPosted 9/3/2012 9:48:37 AM
Apparently I'm a male hee-ho with a big nose.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#23FebrelPosted 9/3/2012 9:50:44 AM
That settles it.

The Lightning lovers here are all alts of Toriyama.
---
No quote.
#24Tobi011Posted 9/3/2012 9:53:57 AM(edited)
That settles it.

That's a lot of alts for one guy don't you think? Maybe we Lightning lovers are all actually Lightning herself to promote the game?
#25FebrelPosted 9/3/2012 10:04:06 AM
Tobi011 posted...
Maybe we Lightning lovers are all actually Lightning herself to promote the game?

Damn is she narcissistic then.

Probably only got into time travel so she could sleep with herself in the past. o_o
---
No quote.
#26TorgoForeverPosted 9/3/2012 10:07:06 AM
Tobi011 posted...
That settles it.

That's a lot of alts for one guy don't you think? Maybe we Lightning lovers are all actually Lightning herself to promote the game?

So the Interdimensional Rift... you know what that must mean...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendsonydo?feature=mhee
oFFiciAL ToRgO and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG REturneRS