Lightning Returns will end her "legend"

#1shababbossPosted 9/3/2012 12:27:56 AM
are the developer team for this game on crack? I don't even understand how ridiculous these games are getting. FFXIII-2 literrall ****ted on XIII story and was a pile of crap. now this game sounds stupidly lame/

people are mad about versus, I presonally don't care as much. but there's so much other games SE can do. TWETY2, KH3(Im fine with KH tho, DDD is amazing) , or make a new ******* Chrono game. why XIII-3?

In the press they said, this game is suppose to finish her "legend'? WHAT LEGEND? She aint no Solid Snake. I supported them throughtout they years cuz Im a fan and enjoyed their games past years. but now, Im done. At least Im done with FF. can't their stock crash or something? so they learn a lesson. good thing we got to see Ground Zeros this week, or else I would have been able to enjoy the week.
#2FulvipPosted 9/3/2012 12:31:23 AM
Cool story bro.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#3ValcristPLPosted 9/3/2012 12:32:37 AM
Legend?

Ahahahahahaha.

Goes to show they are drunk with her. Sad, really.

Can't wait till this **** ends so we can cast her off into the shadows. WIll probably take a while, but I can only wait.
---
Official Lezard Valeth.
Moment of truth, There ain't no truce, You're the only one, One world , one love, But the battle goes on, Shadows of mass destruction!
#4LenneValkiryePosted 9/3/2012 12:34:56 AM
Lightning's legend will never end.
#5shababboss(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 12:35:05 AM
Fulvip posted...
Cool story bro.

glad u enjoyed it.
#6ValcristPLPosted 9/3/2012 12:36:54 AM
LenneValkirye posted...

Will you ever learn howt o spell Valkyrie?
---
Official Lezard Valeth.
Moment of truth, There ain't no truce, You're the only one, One world , one love, But the battle goes on, Shadows of mass destruction!
#7LenneValkiryePosted 9/3/2012 12:37:50 AM
She's easily the most iconic and popular FF character, she's not going anywhere trust me.
#8shababboss(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 12:38:59 AM
ValcristPL posted...
LenneValkirye posted...

THERE. Another badass series they forgot about. Make a new ******* Valkyrie Profile. God, I miss all those awsome PS1 games Dx
#9FulvipPosted 9/3/2012 12:39:07 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
She's easily the most iconic and popular FF character, she's not going anywhere trust me.

She might be the current "face" and I like her but that is hardly true.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.
#10ValcristPLPosted 9/3/2012 12:41:22 AM
shababboss posted...
ValcristPL posted...
LenneValkirye posted...

THERE. Another badass series they forgot about. Make a new ******* Valkyrie Profile. God, I miss all those awsome PS1 games Dx

Another VP fan? So rare to see these days.

Yes, I would love another VP game, but remember it's not Square who makes them. They just publish, tri-Ace is making them.
---
Official Lezard Valeth.