Lightning Returns will end her "legend"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning Returns will end her "legend"

User Info: shababboss

shababboss
4 years ago#1
are the developer team for this game on crack? I don't even understand how ridiculous these games are getting. FFXIII-2 literrall ****ted on XIII story and was a pile of crap. now this game sounds stupidly lame/

people are mad about versus, I presonally don't care as much. but there's so much other games SE can do. TWETY2, KH3(Im fine with KH tho, DDD is amazing) , or make a new ******* Chrono game. why XIII-3?

In the press they said, this game is suppose to finish her "legend'? WHAT LEGEND? She aint no Solid Snake. I supported them throughtout they years cuz Im a fan and enjoyed their games past years. but now, Im done. At least Im done with FF. can't their stock crash or something? so they learn a lesson. good thing we got to see Ground Zeros this week, or else I would have been able to enjoy the week.

User Info: Fulvip

Fulvip
4 years ago#2
Cool story bro.
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.

User Info: ValcristPL

ValcristPL
4 years ago#3
Legend?

Ahahahahahaha.

Goes to show they are drunk with her. Sad, really.

Can't wait till this **** ends so we can cast her off into the shadows. WIll probably take a while, but I can only wait.
Official Lezard Valeth.
Moment of truth, There ain't no truce, You're the only one, One world , one love, But the battle goes on, Shadows of mass destruction!

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
4 years ago#4
Lightning's legend will never end.

shababboss
4 years ago#5
Fulvip posted...
Cool story bro.

glad u enjoyed it.

ValcristPL
4 years ago#6
LenneValkirye posted...

Will you ever learn howt o spell Valkyrie?
Official Lezard Valeth.
Moment of truth, There ain't no truce, You're the only one, One world , one love, But the battle goes on, Shadows of mass destruction!

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
4 years ago#7
She's easily the most iconic and popular FF character, she's not going anywhere trust me.

shababboss
4 years ago#8
ValcristPL posted...
LenneValkirye posted...

THERE. Another badass series they forgot about. Make a new ******* Valkyrie Profile. God, I miss all those awsome PS1 games Dx

User Info: Fulvip

Fulvip
4 years ago#9
LenneValkirye posted...
She's easily the most iconic and popular FF character, she's not going anywhere trust me.

She might be the current "face" and I like her but that is hardly true.
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: Darksiders II, BoF IV, Miles Edgeworth Investigations, doing text insert on MEI2.

ValcristPL
4 years ago#10
shababboss posted...
ValcristPL posted...
LenneValkirye posted...

THERE. Another badass series they forgot about. Make a new ******* Valkyrie Profile. God, I miss all those awsome PS1 games Dx

Another VP fan? So rare to see these days.

Yes, I would love another VP game, but remember it's not Square who makes them. They just publish, tri-Ace is making them.
Official Lezard Valeth.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning Returns will end her "legend"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived