Lightning returns: FFXIII gameplay and story?

#1shijianyouke72Posted 9/4/2012 2:43:52 PM
What sort of stuff do want to see in this game?

As for me, i'd like to see monsters on the game screen like in XIII and XII *puts up shield*
Random encounters don't bother me in the slightest, but I wouldn't exactly die if SE got rid of it. Besides, i think it adds more life to the environment than anything.

Another thing I'd like to see is merchant shops and a more interactive world. Like in the other FF's where you could wander into shops, or houses and little sidequests that weren't just a hunt mission. Add some actual exploration too SE. I know they tried hard on XIII-2 but that just felt like a bunch of different color schemes to the areas you could go in the game. make it dustier, cloudier, more sunny, add a moon. not that creative

As for story, explain some of the mythology. XIII had an interesting thing going on with the fal'cie, coccoon, the war, and just about everything. XIII-2 just kind of ruined it for me with that stupid paradox theme. not much for time travel plots.

So what do you guys want to see in this game? cuz i honestly can't wait
#2EnferolunosPosted 9/4/2012 2:50:18 PM
I want them to deliver on what they promised with gameplay
I want a plot that's fairy well written and self consistent, with Lightning acting less stupid than past XIII protagonists

That's really it
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon BW 2, Paper Mario: SS, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you