So is Lightning

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sora542

Sora542
4 years ago#1
Going to be the only character in this game that we have control of? if so doesn't that seem to be a poor way to end the series? I mean alot of us would like another great FF13 game with the entire cast from 13.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#2
Meh
I'm happier with just lightning than with a full cast
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon BW 2, Paper Mario: SS, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#3
I agree.

Sazh, Dajh and Caius should be playable.

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
4 years ago#4
I'm fine with just Lightning. I can pretend that this game is Dark Souls that way.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900

User Info: W_Mark_Felt_Sr

W_Mark_Felt_Sr
4 years ago#5
She'll probably have a Serah costume that'll make her look like an adult Serah.
http://tinyurl.com/6ak2wg8
^Almost all non-translated FF Ultimania interviews ever. Tons of exclusive info. Please help translate them.

User Info: Sora542

Sora542
4 years ago#6
I'm happy that Lightning is the main character again yes, but I wish they would give us Vanille Time and Fang Time.

User Info: gb094

gb094
4 years ago#7
Sora542 posted...
Going to be the only character in this game that we have control of? if so doesn't that seem to be a poor way to end the series? I mean alot of us would like another great FF13 game with the entire cast from 13.

I can't imagina how you can be mad about just controlling one member when your name is Sora :P
I really wanted to control Donald >.<
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.

User Info: BlackHole001

BlackHole001
4 years ago#8
gb094 posted...
Sora542 posted...

I can't imagina how you can be mad about just controlling one member when your name is Sora :P
I really wanted to control Donald >.<

Sora pls
Worlds best JOHNNY CAGE. Makin look easy since '94

User Info: kupo1705_v6

kupo1705_v6
4 years ago#9
kupo1705 posted...
I agree.

Sazh, Dajh and Caius should be playable.

THIS

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#10
I'd like too see the others playable but only if it wouldn't be at the expense of the quality of the gameplay.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived