why do many people want this battle system like dissida?

#1ClausudoPosted 9/5/2012 1:17:32 PM
I was like how the hell can those FF characters fly while they are fighting?

It reminds me of dragonball z
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#2ZvonarevaPosted 9/5/2012 1:20:39 PM
They're creating reishi barriers under their feet when they fight in the air. Sans CoD, Kuja, Terra, Golbez, Cecil, Kefka, and Ultimecia.
---
Bernkastel of all.
#3Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 1:28:38 PM
Zvonareva posted...
They're creating reishi barriers under their feet when they fight in the air. Sans CoD, Kuja, Terra, Golbez, Cecil, Kefka, and Ultimecia.

I've never know about that. They didn't explain that to me in Dissida 012. How does it works to set reishi barriers when they start to fight each other?
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#4ZvonarevaPosted 9/5/2012 1:31:42 PM
They take their spiritual pressure, let's call it that for now, and create solid barriers to stand on. It's just that they're so used to it, they can quickly create and use them as though they were flying.
---
Bernkastel of all.
#5Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 1:33:42 PM
Zvonareva posted...
They take their spiritual pressure, let's call it that for now, and create solid barriers to stand on. It's just that they're so used to it, they can quickly create and use them as though they were flying.

Almost sounds like Bleach.
---
#6JukainPosted 9/5/2012 1:34:30 PM
I'd rather the battle system be like Dark Souls.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#7ZvonarevaPosted 9/5/2012 1:36:37 PM
Clausudo posted...
Almost sounds like Bleach.

Almost but totally different.
---
Bernkastel of all.