Best FFXIII/-2 Quote Round Four: Serah Farron.

#11TheBestGman2007(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 6:03:10 PM
Aqua_love posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Her "I dont care" line was badass

Genuinely a brilliant line =)

It was my favorite too.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#12xburner337Posted 9/9/2012 9:04:34 PM
Crimsonmist posted...
This exchange:

"I got a question for you. Who's this Snow person? A boyfriend?" - Noel
"He's just this super-cool guy, you know? He doesn't care about the way he looks, but that just makes him so much cooler." - Serah
"Oh, huh. That's great, I guess. Maybe we should—" - Noel
"And he's not just kind, he's reliable too. He always means what he says, and you can totally trust his word." - Serah
"I-mean-he's-my-hero-oh-and-I-know-you're-thinking-no-one's-perfect-I-know-he-has-his-flaws-and-sometimes-he-makes-me-so-mad-but-I-love-that-about-him-too-no-other-guy-can-compare-to-my-hero.' - Serah
"I yeah I-I get it, can we just get back to—" - Noel
"He-has-this-amazing-body-and-his-face-is-so-handsome-he's-tall-and-broad-and-makes-me-feel-so-safe! Oh, and even though he's big and tough, he can be so adorable. That's my Snow. You done asking?" - Serah
"I'm done, yeah. Thanks for all the detail." - Noel

---
Peasants. They're everywhere.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9pw1fp7nF1rtvgmro1_500.gif
#13madapocketPosted 9/9/2012 9:11:15 PM
Oh who told you to eliminate Hope?!
---
Mmm... I love potato.
#14TheBestGman2007(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 9:17:46 PM
madapocket posted...
Oh who told you to eliminate Hope?!

The joke post on Caius' round won, I had to go with second place. To avoid a repeat performance, I've neglected to add him to the roster. Sorry for your disappointment, I wish there was a solution that would make all of us happy.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#15XclaimPosted 9/9/2012 10:54:24 PM
"Noel.....thank you...."

Not my favorite, but definitely the one quote of Serah's that stuck with me the most. Anyone familiar with this line knows why....
---
"I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister." - Max Payne
#16King_Shortt_IXPosted 9/10/2012 3:53:01 AM
Other: Listen up, mister, and you listen good! Start talking or your homework gets tripled!
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#17kupo1705Posted 9/10/2012 3:53:36 AM
Galvanization posted...
None.

Her dialogue sucks.
#18jfielding95Posted 9/10/2012 3:56:42 AM
lol. Serah. nuff said