What do you expect from the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What do you expect from the game?

User Info: Aldath

Aldath
4 years ago#1
Ok guys, I don't even know what to say now -.-

I HAD been a great fan of the FF Franchise until XIII existed.

I don't care about it's s****y sci-fi nonsensical drama, it's bad script and direction... I just want a good game ;/

I'm not gona lie, even tough I started yawning after Hope's Eliodon, I enjoyed some aspects from the game. Like, the usage of potions being an AOE, no MP, Healing everything after battle, enemy designs and tough useless, Eliodons were cool.

I don't even know what I want from the franchise, for I promised not to play FF games ever again unless they were actually satisfying my needs and demands as a gamer. Many of you played FFXIII-2, and know what to expect, plus you have more info on the game...

I just want to know, from the point of view of more informed gamers, what do you feel/expect/know this game will have that will tell it appart from others?
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
4 years ago#2
You lost me at "the".
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
4 years ago#3
Not much. Decent gameplay and a poor story.
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What do you expect from the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived