Predict the sales of LR: FFXIII

#21King_Shortt_IXPosted 9/10/2012 4:01:54 PM
It will sell enough to keep Troiyama well employed.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#22chocolatesodaPosted 9/10/2012 4:03:17 PM
Gatchan2 posted...
chocolatesoda posted...
It will sell enough to imply that Toriyama is king.

Akira Toriyama is king.

Motomu Toriyama is peasant.

They are one and the same; therefore, they're both king.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#23achilleszeroPosted 9/10/2012 4:07:39 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Less than its predecessor, so basically less than 1.6 million

Except it has shipped over 2.6 million, and according to this guy sold 2.09 million.

So you would be wrong,

again,

with no source,

again.

edit: hater troll

It's VGChartz, so its automatically wrong, especially since XIII which actually sold 6 million is at 4.something-million. I don't need a source, my word = law remember?

Because you and the TC are only looking at the XIII's PS3 sales. Add in the Xbox sales and you get 6.76 million. So your word/law is wrong.
#24WayavasPosted 9/10/2012 4:08:46 PM
gwoodtamu posted...
Even the hater trolls, regardless of their useless whining and crying, will still end up purchasing the game.

lol no, why we only come to this board to have fun with u guys, this game will be pretty boring
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#25FireMage7777Posted 9/10/2012 4:13:43 PM
achilleszero posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Except it has shipped over 2.6 million, and according to this guy sold 2.09 million.

So you would be wrong,

again,

with no source,

again.

It's VGChartz, so its automatically wrong, especially since XIII which actually sold 6 million is at 4.something-million. I don't need a source, my word = law remember?

Because you and the TC are only looking at the XIII's PS3 sales. Add in the Xbox sales and you get 6.76 million. So your word/law is wrong.

No, I'm looking at both. XIII-2 has yet to reach 2 million. Probably won't until Q1-Q2 2013 either
---
Playing through the .hack tetralogy. On Outbreak, finished Phantom of 9, still need to finish Grunty Races. Golden 0/9 Silver 6/9
#26achilleszeroPosted 9/10/2012 4:48:02 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
achilleszero posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

So you would be wrong,

again,

with no source,

again.

No, I'm looking at both. XIII-2 has yet to reach 2 million. Probably won't until Q1-Q2 2013 either

I was refering to your statement about XIII not XIII-2. You were obviously not looking at both. As for XIII-2, where are you getting 'less than 2 million' from? Maybe from just NA and Japan but Europe and Asia should put it way over that mark.