Plotwist Noel is the final boss of this game.(13-2 spoilers)

#11LolOkayPosted 9/15/2012 5:48:53 PM
I like it. He killed Serah now he has to finish off the other Farron.
#12gunbladeuserPosted 9/15/2012 6:28:28 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
I'm curious what people's reaction to that would be?

Maybe something like:

An angst ridden Noel, guilty over causing the death of the goddess, decides to embrace Bhunivelse's new world, and fights diligently to protect it. All the while he's clueless to the fact that Bhunivelze plans to destroy everything, not regenesis, but absolute end.

I think a Lightning vs Noel dynamic would be interesting, considering she sent him on this original journey, him being her final "Trial" would be very climatic.(imo)

I just brought this same concept up yesterday. Except Noel was just a boss late game, not the final boss. He was upset about releasing Chaos and then finds out that Lightning's actions will make him cease to exist. So he goes crazy and attacks. Then comes to his senses after the battle.
I guess great minds think a like. If only Toriyama had a great mind.
---
Official "Moguna" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3ds FC: 2363 5862 4023 Nathan
#13Elice_CarolPosted 9/16/2012 6:06:54 AM
I have a weird feeling he's the murderer, but it comes into conflict with him hating to kill anyone. That, and after realizing that he killed Etro I doubt Hope and Sazh would let such a mentally disturbed young man go off on his own.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#14Materia-KeeperPosted 9/16/2012 6:48:24 AM
Ghost_61636 posted...
madapocket posted...
Bring me Snow.

THE PEOPLE DEMAND SNOW!
---
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking
#15chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 12:59:01 PM
THE PEOPLE DEMAND SNOW!

More Snow is never a bad thing. Maybe Light/snow vs Noel/Caius? O___o
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#16chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 1:49:14 PM
Bump.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#17gjvaquinoPosted 9/17/2012 2:34:57 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
I'm curious what people's reaction to that would be?

Maybe something like:

An angst ridden Noel, guilty over causing the death of the goddess, decides to embrace Bhunivelse's new world, and fights diligently to protect it. All the while he's clueless to the fact that Bhunivelze plans to destroy everything, not regenesis, but absolute end.

I think a Lightning vs Noel dynamic would be interesting, considering she sent him on this original journey, him being her final "Trial" would be very climatic.(imo)

If anything, I think that the final boss will take the form of Serah or have Serah attached to it/ melded to it for added dramatic effect ala Rinoa in the Esthar boss. I mean Caius and Yeul have used smoke and mirrors constantly, use the weaknesses of others and turned it against them sorta so i thought that be a more plausible outcome.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#18TehTrumpCardPosted 9/17/2012 5:18:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.
---
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
#19gb094Posted 9/17/2012 5:34:19 PM
A possessed old friend is a must for dramatic JRPGS, so Noel either possessed by Bhunivelze or Caius would be cool... in the end you would have to kill him to set his soul free. Then, on paradise, he meets his Yeul (FFVIII hug in flowery landscape in Yeul's vision).
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#20gunbladeuserPosted 9/17/2012 6:52:59 PM
gb094 posted...
A possessed old friend is a must for dramatic JRPGS, so Noel either possessed by Bhunivelze or Caius would be cool... in the end you would have to kill him to set his soul free. Then, on paradise, he meets his Yeul (FFVIII hug in flowery landscape in Yeul's vision).

Possesion works. I can imagine a plot where Noel is forced to become a L'Cie and his task is to stop Lightning.
---
Official "Moguna" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3ds FC: 2363 5862 4023 Nathan