So, still Toriyama as Game Director? (My hope of this game is inside)

#11NecronmonPosted 9/17/2012 2:00:17 PM
This game keeps seeming like it was rushed together, I would not get my hopes up for anything above a coherent rush to the finish line, if its not a total mess it would almost be enough to pat Toriyama on the back just for that.
#12arvilinoPosted 9/17/2012 2:05:21 PM
Necronmon posted...
This game keeps seeming like it was rushed together, I would not get my hopes up for anything above a coherent rush to the finish line, if its not a total mess it would almost be enough to pat Toriyama on the back just for that.

There hasn't been much revealed about the game, what exactly makes you think it "was rushed together"?
#13jfielding95Posted 9/17/2012 2:07:44 PM
arvilino posted...
Necronmon posted...

There hasn't been much revealed about the game, what exactly makes you think it "was rushed together"?

Rest assured, it will be rushed, the aim of these sequels in my opinion is to get money to feul other projects like XIV and Versus
#14JukainPosted 9/17/2012 2:31:19 PM
Your entire post is invalid because you're requesting more of the Junction system from FFVIII.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#15rktn_odin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 5:59:53 PM
supereerik posted...
...writing to Santa and could be summarized by "moer ...

Sure supererik, whatever you said my super boy :)

5-man at once in battle already exists since the first FF until FF6, which you haven't played anyway. So because of that I understand your incompetent mind, beside your "lol, moer" reply.

Keep it cool boy, you still have long future in your life.

Also, you didn't answer my question yet:
What's wrong with better control?

Instead you questioning: "lol @5man battle". Obvious troll is obvious.

Go back to your school, kid.
---
Do you know what is this: C Right A Left A Up C Right A Left A Up
And this: A C Up B Up B A Down
#16gb094Posted 9/17/2012 6:07:21 PM
rktn_odin posted...
supereerik posted...
...writing to Santa and could be summarized by "moer ...

Sure supererik, whatever you said my super boy :)

5-man at once in battle already exists since the first FF until FF6, which you haven't played anyway. So because of that I understand your incompetent mind, beside your "lol, moer" reply.

Keep it cool boy, you still have long future in your life.

Also, you didn't answer my question yet:
What's wrong with better control?

Instead you questioning: "lol @5man battle". Obvious troll is obvious.

Go back to your school, kid.

FF1= 4 chars
FF2= 4 chars
FF3= 4 chars
FF4= 5 chars
FF5= Don't remember, but pretty sure they were 4
FF6= Same as above
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#17theofficefan99Posted 9/17/2012 6:14:36 PM
There's a chance that all of this will be in the game aside from party members. Lightning is the only one. Well, at least the only playable one.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#18theofficefan99Posted 9/17/2012 6:19:54 PM
"- FMV, FMV, FMV, FMV, FMV, FMV, FMV, FMV, FMV"

WOOOOT

While I don't want so much FMV that it doesn't feel special when one shows up, I definitely want an adequate amount of them, and I want them to all be extremely gorgeous. Glad to see another fan of the series that loves FMV, haha.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin