Lightning's Saga fansite - no trolls!

#61Asuka2013(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:57:51 PM
Vekkerer posted...
Asuka2013 posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Right...
My psycic senses tells me that any place like that is quickly going to turn into a forum where all constructive criticism is forbidden. Because someone will be very negative about the games for valid reason but because he or she says something negative twice then that person will be branded a troll and purged.
>.>

But good luck with the fanclub. Really, good luck. I hope it becomes very sucesfull and that it draws all the real trolls away from this place so we can have some good discussions again.

Easy, Fido, you're foaming at the mouth. As I said before in previous posts (which you obviously didn't read), negative comments about the XIII series and any game is quite fine on the site. Don't play stupid here; we all know the difference between fair negativity and out-right trolling. There's a difference, and it's something I know as the site owner. Even I have negative views about things in the XIII series, as do others. Doesn't mean I boot them.
But if people simply sign up as members and then romping around the site writing "the FFXIII series sucks, Versus OMG!!!! Cloud would f****** kill Lightning, d****! You guys are f******* idiots for liking this piece of s**** game!" (which has been on the site before), then obviously that's trolling.

Wasn't really foaming. Think of it as a snarky observation.
Any place place specifically designed for fans always turn into something like what I described. Even if the intentions of the creator were good.

And again, good luck with it. Sincerly.
If you can get a leash on some of the more rabid fans and drag them away from here, this place will be a better place.

I've personally had too much bad experiences with "fans only!" forums.

I'm sure you really care enough about my site to wish me good luck.
"fans only!" forums are designed for the fans, funnily enough. So you're saying that forums shouldn't be for the fans? Let's have a forum designed only for haters and trolls! That sounds great. -_-
---
You can fly me to the moon, Bayonetta!
#62VekkererPosted 10/2/2012 3:59:53 PM
No, that's not what I said. But I'm tired and don't care to explain further if you don't want to listen.

Good luck with it.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#63Asuka2013(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:07:05 PM
Vekkerer posted...
No, that's not what I said. But I'm tired and don't care to explain further if you don't want to listen.

Good luck with it.

Ditto.
Sayonara.
---
#64drsw36Posted 10/2/2012 4:22:12 PM
Cool site I'm gonna join tomorrow after work.

Oh and ignore Holy_Wraith, FireMage7777, ect. They are well know clowns here.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#65Asuka2013(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 8:03:07 PM
drsw36 posted...
Cool site I'm gonna join tomorrow after work.

Oh and ignore Holy_Wraith, FireMage7777, ect. They are well know clowns here.

Thanks for the interest! It's great to get new members of course! If you have any questions, let me know.

I haven't been active on GameFAQs in awhile, so I don't know who are the haters yet, so thanks for the heads-up.
---
#66OEIO999Posted 10/2/2012 11:43:52 PM
Asuka2013 posted...
OEIO999 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
For your site to have any sort of Value; I along with Elice Carol and Madpocket must register. So sayeth the Prophecy.

And even than, you guys would be part of ONE of the dumbest 'fan-club' known to man/woman-kind

It's not a fan-club. It's a fansite. Know the difference. If you hate FFXIII so much, why spend so much energy hating on FFXIII forums?

Because I hate the idea that trash like this, is ruining the FF title. And as a free non-American resident, I have a duty to bad mouth the hell out of this and any other milking projects
#67roxas9001Posted 10/3/2012 12:01:53 AM
OEIO999 posted...
Asuka2013 posted...
OEIO999 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
For your site to have any sort of Value; I along with Elice Carol and Madpocket must register. So sayeth the Prophecy.

And even than, you guys would be part of ONE of the dumbest 'fan-club' known to man/woman-kind

It's not a fan-club. It's a fansite. Know the difference. If you hate FFXIII so much, why spend so much energy hating on FFXIII forums?

Because I hate the idea that trash like this, is ruining the FF title. And as a free non-American resident, I have a duty to bad mouth the hell out of this and any other milking projects

Did you bad mouth the trash that 4,5, and 7 spawned?
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
Official Snow Villiers of the Lightning Returns Board.
#68OEIO999Posted 10/3/2012 12:03:03 AM
roxas9001 posted...
OEIO999 posted...
Asuka2013 posted...
OEIO999 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

Did you bad mouth the trash that 4,5, and 7 spawned?

???
#69roxas9001Posted 10/3/2012 12:06:26 AM
OEIO999 posted...
???

Unnecessary retcon filled prequels and fan service sequels.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
Official Snow Villiers of the Lightning Returns Board.
#70OEIO999Posted 10/3/2012 12:21:40 AM
roxas9001 posted...
OEIO999 posted...
???

Unnecessary retcon filled prequels and fan service sequels.

???