Why...

#71King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/4/2012 12:27:25 PM(edited)
I know a fun game to play for those with butthurt. See how many hits a copy of LR can take before getting shattered with to pieces wirth a sledgehammer or just play real life Duck Hunt and use it as a clay pigeon..
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#72ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 12:28:23 PM
Zvonareva posted...
Put on your thinking cap if you don't want to be spoon fed. I have no time to spoon feed you myself.

Going back to my pizza example:

Unless you can read someone's mind, you don't know what they're thinking and why think that... unless you ask them.

This isn't spoon feeding. It's called conversation - you know, verbal communication or equivalent, that has developed over the years being passed down for generations. For all the hassle, you could've explained it all and saved yourself this lecture :P
#73ZvonarevaPosted 10/4/2012 12:31:56 PM
ColonelGuile posted...
For all the hassle, you could've explained it all and saved yourself this lecture :P

I linked to justifications that links to outside sources. You stopped getting serious answers around the time you asked the silly question. Blame yourself for this lecture I have to give you.
---
Bernkastel of all.
#74TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/4/2012 12:33:26 PM
Sequels

TC just confirmed another game after Lightning Returns! Valcrists everywhere rejoice!
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#75DullahanEXPosted 10/4/2012 12:43:41 PM
Corbenik888 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
Translation= Whining.

Which is bad why?

Because there no discussion to be had and this not his blog. Get a livejournal or twitter account if you just want to *****.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#76GinTankPosted 10/4/2012 1:16:04 PM
I don't know why people feel the need to post hate/love for this series anywhere. No matter where you go, or what you say, fanboys/girls will always give the same blind answers. The same goes for haters of 13, they'll tell you how good it was back in "the good 'ol days!"
You're not gonna change a lovers mind, and a hater won't falter.
For those of us that don't like it, we gotta move on and find a different series. Remember, change can be good!...right?
#77fire21971(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:19:49 PM
Dont get me wrong, i love FFXIII and XIII-2 and i played the crap outa them getting platinum for 13. But i just want some fresh characters and a different way of playing. i liked everything about 13 and 13-2 but just want something new, yknow?
#78Elice_CarolPosted 10/4/2012 2:23:42 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Sequels

TC just confirmed another game after Lightning Returns! Valcrists everywhere rejoice!

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/Raptorjesuscamp.gif
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/