"...The Most Complete And Polished Final Fantasy Ever"

#21ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 9:47:28 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
It's called hyping up a product you dunce. He doesn't care if he's lying; he's just trying to hype the game up. At this point I just want Toriyama to keep the vomit inside his mouth.

And how is he "hyping" up the product when we have just been discussing his previous works in here... (FF7 & FFX)

We had been talking about "taking his words seriously" and not about this new game being "complete and polished"

Are you even paying attention??? You failed to realize this twice now.

But sure just keep up the flaming comments... that's bound to get you somewhere...
#22kupo1705Posted 10/4/2012 9:48:42 AM
Polished doesn't mean good.

FFXIII is the most polished FF so far.
#23theofficefan99Posted 10/4/2012 9:57:08 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
It's called hyping up a product you dunce. He doesn't care if he's lying; he's just trying to hype the game up. At this point I just want Toriyama to keep the vomit inside his mouth.

And how is he "hyping" up the product when we have just been discussing his previous works in here... (FF7 & FFX)

We had been talking about "taking his words seriously" and not about this new game being "complete and polished"

Are you even paying attention??? You failed to realize this twice now.

But sure just keep up the flaming comments... that's bound to get you somewhere...

Oh my GOODNESS, I'm talking about what he said. I don't care about your post that talked about X and VII. I am specifically talking about that quote, where he states that this will be the most complete and polished product ever. You said he has "no reason to lie," acting like he's a saint when he stated lies like XIII-2 having multiple endings that are more based on choice when there were NO MULTIPLE ENDINGS, as well as Lightning having multiple playable sections (yeah, a grand total of TWO (both of which are just battles, nothing else), ONE of which being DLC 4 months after the game's release!), and the game only being "slightly shorter" than XIII when XIII-2 is less than half of the original's length, and I'm saying that "Uh, yeah he does, it's called HYPING UP A PRODUCT."
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24Rose_MagePosted 10/4/2012 10:41:08 AM
I highly doubt that this game will be the best in the series.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#25ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 11:11:20 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Oh my GOODNESS, I'm talking about what he said. I don't care about your post that talked about X and VII. I am specifically talking about that quote, where he states that this will be the most complete and polished product ever. You said he has "no reason to lie," acting like he's a saint when he stated lies like XIII-2 having multiple endings that are more based on choice when there were NO MULTIPLE ENDINGS, as well as Lightning having multiple playable sections (yeah, a grand total of TWO (both of which are just battles, nothing else), ONE of which being DLC 4 months after the game's release!), and the game only being "slightly shorter" than XIII when XIII-2 is less than half of the original's length, and I'm saying that "Uh, yeah he does, it's called HYPING UP A PRODUCT."

How does saying that someone has no reason to lie make them a saint?

XIII-2 did have multiple endings which were based on the players choice. They just weren't canon.

Lightning having playable portions was not a lie. Their quote was how "there would be plenty of Lightning" which also was true. They never told us the duration of her playable sections.

XIII-2 was shorter than XIII in terms of story. But there was equal clean-up (side stuff) to accomplish which was equal to if not greater than XIII

I see no lies in your post.
#26EminentFatePosted 10/4/2012 11:15:04 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Polished doesn't mean good.

FFXIII is the most polished FF so far.

Agreed.

RE5 is undoubtedly more polished than RE6, but I still like RE6 better so far (granted, I try to appreciate RE for what it has become with RE4 onwards, and not for what it used to be).
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
#27Iampony1Posted 10/4/2012 11:19:27 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
You take Toriyama's words seriously?

What possible reason does he have to lie?

"A story where Lightning will end up happy"

ring a bell?
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#28ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 11:34:05 AM
Iampony1 posted...
"A story where Lightning will end up happy"

ring a bell?

Your point?

He said he wanted to make a story where Lightning ends up happy back in some interview a couple years back.

LR is that story.
#29Gatchan2Posted 10/4/2012 11:38:39 AM
"You can polish a Toriyama turd all day but it will still be a turd"
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#30ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 11:41:31 AM
Gatchan2 posted...
"You can polish a Toriyama turd all day but it will still be a turd"

eww...

why would someone want to polish waste from the human digestive tract?