"...The Most Complete And Polished Final Fantasy Ever"

#31Gatchan2Posted 10/4/2012 11:52:34 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
Gatchan2 posted...
"You can polish a Toriyama turd all day but it will still be a turd"

eww...

why would someone want to polish waste from the human digestive tract?

I guess for the same reason someone would want to play one of Toriyama's games....which I don't know...
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#32ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 11:54:47 AM
Gatchan2 posted...
I guess for the same reason someone would want to play one of Toriyama's games....which I don't know...

umm... maybe becaused they liked it and don't consider it "turd-worthy" ?

And when people like things, they keep coming back for more - (no poop references please)
#33Rikkus_dadPosted 10/4/2012 12:28:51 PM
ColonelGuile posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
You take Toriyama's words seriously?

What possible reason does he have to lie?

And if he did, the other team members would be in an uproar which I don't see.

Why he hell do you think? He's trying to hype his new game up. The other team members would also like the game they're working on to be hyped up, I don't see why you think they'd be in a uproar.
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?
#34ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 12:31:34 PM
Rikkus_dad posted...
Why he hell do you think? He's trying to hype his new game up. The other team members would also like the game they're working on to be hyped up, I don't see why you think they'd be in a uproar.

If someone takes credit for something you did, would you be happy?

I don't see any fact-checkers or rebuttle articles saying Big T is lying... do you?
#35Iampony1Posted 10/4/2012 12:37:27 PM
ColonelGuile posted...
Iampony1 posted...
"A story where Lightning will end up happy"

ring a bell?

Your point?

He said he wanted to make a story where Lightning ends up happy back in some interview a couple years back.

LR is that story.

Love fanboys excuses, tell me more!
Why did Snow DLC contained a fight scene with Gilgamesh but they could not bother doing a flashback where he became a L cie again?
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#36DullahanEXPosted 10/4/2012 12:40:46 PM(edited)
Whether the game ends that way or not is something some forum goers will know. When it releases for now it's just hype like every Developer does. The game will be great as long it will balanced in terms content regardless if Action RPG, Strategy RPG and whatnot.

MagiusNecros posted...
ColonelGuile posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
You take Toriyama's words seriously?

What possible reason does he have to lie?

And if he did, the other team members would be in an uproar which I don't see.

Or the other team members know he's the laughing stock of the company.

Yes, yes yes, the world including his mother hates Toriyama, he has no friends and nobody respects him. That's why he his own like team like Tabata... oh wait.

Christ, are you kidding me?
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#37Elice_CarolPosted 10/4/2012 1:25:31 PM
Yeah, Kitase named him as his successor because he hates him so much. Mags pls.

In the meantime, I'm not taking the quote seriously. Toriyama enjoys getting a kick out of us, to see us seeth with rage, and that quote is clearly a means of doing it. That and generating hype amongst those who don't pay attention to the "unpleased."
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#38DaGreatOnelolPosted 10/4/2012 1:27:51 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Yeah, Kitase named him as his successor because he hates him so much. Mags pls.

In the meantime, I'm not taking the quote seriously. Toriyama enjoys getting a kick out of us, to see us seeth with rage, and that quote is clearly a means of doing it. That and generating hype amongst those who don't pay attention to the "unpleased."

I will judge the game when I have it in my hand. Good post though =p
#39TriangleHardPosted 10/4/2012 1:55:01 PM
The game is missing 2/3 of the story in FFXIII series...., so how is this most complete FF when most of other FF actually had complete story?
#40Gatchan2Posted 10/4/2012 3:27:28 PM
TriangleHard posted...
The game is missing 2/3 of the story in FFXIII series...., so how is this most complete FF when most of other FF actually had complete story?

who knows wtf is going on when Toriyama talks. I doubt even he knows wtf he is saying
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo