Ret's specurating Raituningo Returns:fainaru fantaji XIII Detairus...

#11Elice_CarolPosted 10/4/2012 9:54:06 AM
It will be Bhunivelze, or if Bhunivelze is defeated as the final boss, Mwynn.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#12Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:03:27 AM
HopesNo1Fan posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Let the speculation begin!!!

We've been told LR:FFXIII will introduce a new deity,I think that Lightning will be this New Deity by the end of this Game.She will ascend to God like status and watch over the world of Cocoon and Pulse.

And since this is the end of the Lightning saga said Deity will have two minutes of screen time? no thanks. It needs to happen early in this game and it can't be Light. Maybe Serah or Yeul, or both as twin goddesses.

lightning will kill all the gods and ascend as a goddess.She will then grant Serah and Yeul normal lives in the visible world (in their respective timelines) after reversing the effects of chaos.Lightning will remain in the unseen realm where she will watchover the xiii universe.
---
Official President of the Dresdenfall Fanclub
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P
#13Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:10:23 AM
EminentFate posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
We've been told LR:FFXIII will introduce a new deity,I think that Lightning will be this New Deity by the end of this Game.She will ascend to God like status and watch over the world of Cocoon and Pulse.

Hmm... sounds dangerously close to the 'Control' ending for ME3... which was a rip-off of DX: Invisible War's Helios ending.

Also, nah, it won't happen.Toriyama (or Kitase) stated somewhere in an interview that this will be Raitoningo's happy ending, and her becoming a deity sounds more bittersweet in the context that the final boss is beaten, but Lightning is still "gone".

as long as Serah is happy ,Raitoningo is happy.They'll be together again when Serah dies and passes over to the unseen realm.
---
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P
#14Rose_MagePosted 10/4/2012 10:43:01 AM
Snow and Serah will never marry.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#15Gatchan2Posted 10/4/2012 10:50:05 AM
Learn to pronounce the letter L! It's not that hard
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#16RomangeloPosted 10/4/2012 10:54:11 AM
Ai jasu wonto mai Sera bakku. Eweritingu erusu kan go tou heru.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#17Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:54:52 AM
Snow and Serah will marry and Chocolina will be the maid of honor :P

@everyone: come on guys lets get our speculation on.How do you think Snow will be introduced in this game?Will there be a war as described in the colliseum?How will Caius react to Lightning being alive in his little haven?

Think people :V
---
#18mahroflcopterPosted 10/4/2012 10:55:06 AM
Imma laugh when we get essentially the same ending that we got back in XIII.
---
"Mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter goes squa squa squa!"
#19Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:58:23 AM
Romangelo posted...
Ai jasu wonto mai Sera bakku. Eweritingu erusu kan go tou heru.

Ror -_-
---
#20ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 11:00:59 AM
Rose_Mage posted...
Snow and Serah will never marry.

Of course they will comrade.

It is written in the ancient texts.