Ret's specurating Raituningo Returns:fainaru fantaji XIII Detairus...

#21gjvaquinoPosted 10/4/2012 10:37:12 AM
I speculate that that the new diety will be Yeul. Anybody here familiar with the Anime called Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Possible Spoilers of the anime

A time traveling mage who sought to save her friend doom to die, kept on repeating time. By repeating the same reality again and again she was able to grant her friend, who was a very powerful mage herself who was doom to die enough power to break free from her curse but at a price of becoming a god and ascending to a higher plan. Maybe Toriyama was a fan of the series and tried to copy it LMAO. Check it out its pretty dark.

That being said, im speculating that all the Yeuls that have died through out the different timelines and realities merge into one entity, having enough power to reach "god" status.

This can also be compared to the movie "the one" by jet li wherein a person who was able to cross dimension figured out that by killing his alternate selves in thos dimensions endowded hims with overflowing power so he set out to kill every last one esentially becoming a "god"
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#22Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:51:26 AM
This is great guys!Give me more speculation :P
---
Official President of the Dresdenfall Fanclub
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P
#23CheckDaMicPosted 10/4/2012 11:03:12 AM
Both new and old. Don't worry. The game won't just have one boss battle in it. I don't recall any game in history only having just one boss battle.

It will epic. Fighting against Sazh, Snow, Noel and Serah, plus the gods, Yeul, and Caius. Resurrection of Etro will be godlike also. And the Bhunivelze fight is years in the making. Epic. I wonder if Lighting will also have to fight her former self. Nonetheless, epic.
#24ColonelGuilePosted 10/4/2012 11:05:35 AM
CheckDaMic posted...
Both new and old. Don't worry. The game won't just have one boss battle in it. I don't recall any game in history only having just one boss battle.

It will epic. Fighting against Sazh, Snow, Noel and Serah, plus the gods, Yeul, and Caius. Resurrection of Etro will be godlike also. And the Bhunivelze fight is years in the making. Epic. I wonder if Lighting will also have to fight her former self. Nonetheless, epic.

Lightning fighting a shadow form of herself? Cool.

Battle of the Gods kinda of battle would definitely be interesting.

Fighting the other party members might be fun... though I wonder if we'll instead get them as "Assist" type characters or something...
#25Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 11:14:18 AM
If Raitoningo were to become the new goddess at the end of this game it would be amazing to play with Raitoningo in her goddess form when starting the new game +

:)
---
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P
#26Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:43:05 PM
ColonelGuile posted...
CheckDaMic posted...

Lightning fighting a shadow form of herself? Cool.

Battle of the Gods kinda of battle would definitely be interesting.

Fighting the other party members might be fun... though I wonder if we'll instead get them as "Assist" type characters or something...

Lightning fighting her xiii version would be epic!espescially if they had dialogue while fighting
---
#27heartlessprinnyPosted 10/4/2012 8:45:02 PM
Futanari what?

That reminds me, I have ahem some videos that need a watchin.
#28Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 1:33:27 AM
I'm calling it now:Cid Raines will make an appearance in this Game.Team NORA will only be seen in the ending,sadly :'(
---
#29King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/5/2012 2:15:46 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
I'm calling it now:Cid Raines will make an appearance in this Game.Team NORA will only be seen in the ending,sadly :'(

Better than nothing.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#30benosPosted 10/5/2012 2:40:37 AM
Rose_Mage posted...
Snow and Serah will never marry.

Of course they won't. It's a japanese game and like all japanese stories, they end in sadness, but yet, the ending could see Lightning changing things allowing her sister
to be happy with Snow.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, RPG Maker 2003, Rage, FEAR 2,