Why does everyone seem to be attracted to an FF character here?

#21Tobi011Posted 10/4/2012 8:13:20 PM
This is a rather silly topic TC. You get 4 stars!
#22kupo1705Posted 10/4/2012 8:47:06 PM
Chickity_China posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Because real girls aren't attractive.

virgin

You're saying that as if it's a bad thing.
#23heartlessprinny(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:50:53 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Chickity_China posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Because real girls aren't attractive.

virgin

You're saying that as if it's a bad thing.

Virginia is a terrible place, have you ever been there? Especially the Western variety.
#24Thanatos13xPosted 10/4/2012 9:34:25 PM
So it's wrong to be attracted to a character who has an attractive personality(to me at least)
---
Those who say they aren't afraid of death are liars
The Official God of Death of ALL unclaimed boards
#25heartlessprinny(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:39:34 PM
Thanatos13x posted...
So it's wrong to be attracted to a character who has an attractive personality(to me at least)

Especially if you like their personality! What is this boulderdash about personality, the only thing that matters is that sweet luscious booty. My doll is built just the right way, and of course by that I mean by an expert team of Japanese engineers.
#26FtpkornPosted 10/4/2012 9:57:32 PM
heartlessprinny posted...
Thanatos13x posted...

Especially if you like their personality! What is this boulderdash about personality, the only thing that matters is that sweet luscious booty. My doll is built just the right way, and of course by that I mean by an expert team of Japanese engineers.

And you say we're not normal, speak for yourself broh.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#27heartlessprinny(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:59:02 PM
Ftpkorn posted...
heartlessprinny posted...
Thanatos13x posted...

And you say we're not normal, speak for yourself broh.

Judge not lest ye...

Damn it where's a bible when you need one.
#28OEIO999Posted 10/4/2012 10:03:41 PM
I'm attracted to nothing else but the handsome devil that stares at me, every time I look at a mirror
#29heartlessprinny(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:24:20 PM(edited)
OEIO999 posted...
I'm attracted to nothing else but the handsome devil that stares at me, every time I look at a mirror

There's a demon in your mirror? That thing is clearly possessed, call an exorcist asap!
#30donkeyjackPosted 10/4/2012 10:29:00 PM
If you're a grown man and still a virgin.

You got issues.