this will be the only game DLC will be liked in XIII series..

#1DaGreatOnelolPosted 10/5/2012 8:08:13 PM
XIII failed on DLC because of the xbox fail conversion..

XIII-2 was just a testing ground and a small boost for profit ie Toriyama

With this game, Im hoping the DLC is going to provide more post story gameplay hopefully. Maybe there is a chance they will release sideplots for otherwise unavailable characters that we all know. ie.

Fang
Vanille
Snow
Sazh
Yeul/Caius

Either way, if there is no DLC, i wont be disappointed =)
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#2TheBestGman2007Posted 10/5/2012 8:09:51 PM
Hope you're right.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#3Char_AznabIePosted 10/5/2012 10:20:13 PM
And I would rather they just include that content to begin with and keep dlc for genuine optional content like the monster fights in XIII-2.
---
Showing flashes of bravado, in a torrent of destruction,
keep your head above the mayhem; clarity will be your weapon as the blinded falter and die.
#4DaGreatOnelol(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:14:52 PM
Char_AznabIe posted...
And I would rather they just include that content to begin with and keep dlc for genuine optional content like the monster fights in XIII-2.

I can possibly see costumes as a DLC sale.
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#5Elice_CarolPosted 10/6/2012 10:38:37 AM
With the timespan between this game and XIII-2 being hundreds of years, it's best to assume that DLC will consist of sidestories documenting what the characters (other than Lightning) did between that time. Like, how did Hope find out that he and everyone else couldn't age?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/