I think SE is about to make gaming history with the XIII series

#11Corbenik888Posted 10/6/2012 12:29:17 AM
wolf rider posted...
Which other company do you know can boast it has a trilogy of terrible games in one series?

Most companies would stop at the first installment if it was bad. If the second sucked balls, it would be unthinkable to make a third. In fact, if gamers explicitly said "we don't want a third game", most developers would take a hint.

But not SE! They'll persevere, regardless of how poor the reception has been. Such is their trademark brand of trailblazing innovation they are known for.

The only threat to SE's Guinness Book of World Records entry is Bioware. A sucky Dragon Age 3 could see it overtake SE for "Most number of terribad games from a leading series by a developer that used to be good but now just sucks" category.

What game did BioWare have that sucked? Please illuminate me
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#12OEIO999Posted 10/6/2012 12:31:30 AM
wolf rider posted...
Which other company do you know can boast it has a trilogy of terrible games in one series?

Most companies would stop at the first installment if it was bad. If the second sucked balls, it would be unthinkable to make a third. In fact, if gamers explicitly said "we don't want a third game", most developers would take a hint.

But not SE! They'll persevere, regardless of how poor the reception has been. Such is their trademark brand of trailblazing innovation they are known for.

The only threat to SE's Guinness Book of World Records entry is Bioware. A sucky Dragon Age 3 could see it overtake SE for "Most number of terribad games from a leading series by a developer that used to be good but now just sucks" category.

Your lack of knowledge to the true disaster of a series is disheartening, NFS ring a bell (Also pretty much 90% of the games EA makes)
#13wolf rider(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:32:50 AM
Hitzkolpf posted...
Why is ColonelGuile missing from this?

He'll appear as Toriyama White when the others are in trouble.
---
Capcom. Square-Enix. Bioware. Blizzard.
There was a time when these companies were spoken of with respect and admiration.
#14TehAssasinPosted 10/6/2012 12:33:17 AM
It's all Toriyama's fault.

He needs to go. There I said it.
#15ragnarokiusPosted 10/6/2012 1:38:08 AM
DA1, ME1 and ME2 were good though. They're not a threat at all.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#16MalakTawusPosted 10/6/2012 1:58:37 AM
Another crybaby, what a surprise!
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#17ragnarokiusPosted 10/6/2012 2:19:10 AM
I think this board sucks because the fans don't try anymore.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#18DaGreatOnelolPosted 10/6/2012 2:39:25 AM
and Im Team Toriyama Gold...

Gold Team Rules
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#19meteor9898Posted 10/6/2012 3:24:33 AM
Predictable.

Facts, truth and logic are usually very predictable. Which is why LR was a shocker to everyone.
#20FtpkornPosted 10/6/2012 3:46:10 AM
Haters gonna hate.

Move along, nothing to see here.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.