The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If you were at Toriyama's Lightning Returns announcement presentation - poll

#1Holy_WraithPosted 10/6/2012 1:30:46 AM
If you were at Toriyama's LR announcement presentation,how many of you would yell "BOOOO" with thumbs down? - Results (118 votes)
I would, I'd give double thumbs down and yell "BOOOO!"
61.86% (73 votes)
I wouldn't because Lightning Returns is the miracle my life needs!
38.14% (45 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well,
If I was there on Sept 1st, I'd yell "BOOOO" and do the "raspberry" while giving two thumbs down.

Surely I wouldn't be alone.
---
Guns don't kill people,men that come home early do!
There was a Hole here,it's in Henry Townshend's bathroom now.
#2OEIO999Posted 10/6/2012 1:36:22 AM
I'd throw my shoe at him
#3Char_AznabIePosted 10/6/2012 1:41:24 AM
Where's the "I'm a sane human being and would politely clap along with everyone else" option?
---
Showing flashes of bravado, in a torrent of destruction,
keep your head above the mayhem; clarity will be your weapon as the blinded falter and die.
#4OEIO999Posted 10/6/2012 1:53:51 AM(edited)
Char_AznabIe posted...
Where's the "I'm a sane human being and would politely clap along with everyone else" option?

Your in the wrong board
#5Holy_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:46:09 AM
Char_AznabIe posted...

there isn't one because no "sane human being" would politely clap because a sane human being (who is a true FF fan) wouldn't be happy with Lightning Returns and would show some protest.

Only 13 series/Lightning fanboys & fangirls would "politely clap" because Toriyama caters to them.
---
#6LolOkayPosted 10/6/2012 1:54:35 AM
Nobody here has the balls to do it.
#7_Snowx_Posted 10/6/2012 2:10:52 AM
People who honestly think they could even dare to raise their voice let alone say "BOOO" at that presentation have no idea of how Japanese culture works for that kind of stuff.
#8Bl1xvanPosted 10/6/2012 4:42:32 AM
Eh, I'd probably not go in the in the first place. I love Lightnin, but sometimes i swear they forget the other characters even exist... :T
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."
#9GambaKufuuPosted 10/6/2012 5:00:42 AM
I'd say 'hit the road Toriyama! Dont you come back no moooore no mooore no mooore no mooore'

I dont mind him making more games, but on a 5 year gap. Give other SE staff a chance.
---
Do I HAVE to put something in my signature? Let me get back to you on that one.
#10Holy_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:22:31 AM
_Snowx_ posted...
People who honestly think they could even dare to raise their voice let alone say "BOOO" at that presentation have no idea of how Japanese culture works for that kind of stuff.

Oh, how scary!

What's the worst thing that can happen? Toriyama and the FF13 fanboy would tell me to leave?

Nothing bad would happen.

By the way,you're horrible at pretending to be the real Snowx_, it is hard to impersonate someone like Snowx_ because even a troll like you would have a hard time lowering yourself to Snowx_'s low level.
---