What is your reaction if LRFFXIII releases in Japan only.

#61Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:16:50 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
A mainline FF title released only on the PSP, spunoff from 13's universe, and not localised outside of Japan. YA SOUNDS LIKE A MAINLINE TITEL TO ME, wraith-junior.

These three games were conceived at the exact same time. All 3 games are different visions of FFXIII. Versus XIII and Type-0 are mainline titles.

Thanks sir!
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#62jfielding95Posted 10/6/2012 1:18:06 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
A mainline FF title released only on the PSP, spunoff from 13's universe, and not localised outside of Japan. YA SOUNDS LIKE A MAINLINE TITEL TO ME, wraith-junior.

These three games were conceived at the exact same time. All 3 games are different visions of FFXIII. Versus XIII and Type-0 are mainline titles.

cept XIII is XIII, Versus XIII and Type-0 aren't XIII, they just have the same mythology.
#63TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/6/2012 1:18:52 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Even if it was conceived at the same time, it is not a mainline title. My other, far more relevant points, still stand.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#64theofficefan99Posted 10/6/2012 1:19:59 PM(edited)
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

cept XIII is XIII, Versus XIII and Type-0 aren't XIII, they just have the same mythology.

They are different visions of XIII, both have huge budgets just like a mainline title, they share XIII's mythology, and it has been stated that they are essentially mainline titles.

Type-0 and Versus XIII are mainline titles.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#65jfielding95Posted 10/6/2012 1:21:37 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

They are different visions of XIII, both have huge budgets just like a mainline title, they share XIII's mythology, and it has been stated that they are essentially mainline titles.

Type-0 and Versus XIII are mainline titles.

I disagree.
#66TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/6/2012 1:22:44 PM
PSP only.
Not localised outside of Japan.
Mainline titles get over half their sales outside of Japan.

DO YOU SEE THE ISSUE HERE?
---
#67Elice_CarolPosted 10/6/2012 1:23:12 PM
If that is the case, when the hell is XIII coming out?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#68TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/6/2012 1:25:30 PM
I guess I missed the type-O/0/o English release, seeing as it is mainline and all.
---
#69jfielding95Posted 10/6/2012 1:26:17 PM
Where were you two a couple of hours ago when I was getting tag teamed about this. :'(
#70TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/6/2012 1:27:45 PM
I posted earlier, then left. I did not think anyone would be so incredibly stupid as to think type-0 was mainline.
---