Is it weird that I like Capcom and Namco Bandi than Square Enix ........

#1ClausudoPosted 10/6/2012 5:05:14 PM(edited)
DRAGON DOGMA and TALE OF GAME FTW! It is enjoyable more than FFXIII, FFXIII-2, and LRFFXIII.

Can't wait to play new game called Dragon Dogma II on PS4. I think it will be likely on PS4.
I am looking foward to Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia II. :D

I was waiting for you to stop making crap game for 8 years. We never ask for this! Square Enix bring FFXV, FFXIV, FF Versus XIII, Type 0, and good games.
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#2theofficefan99Posted 10/6/2012 5:05:28 PM(edited)
No, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However, personally the Tales of games (well, at least the localized post-Abyss ones) are of very low quality and I played the Dragon's Dogma demo and it was the definition of ****.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3zodiac_swordPosted 10/6/2012 5:05:33 PM
Yes, It is very weird.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#4TorgoForeverPosted 10/6/2012 5:06:23 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
No, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However, personally the Tales of games (well, at least the localized post-Abyss ones) are of very low quality and I played the Dragon's Dogma demo and it was the definition of ****.

Gransys: blandest world ever.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendsonydo?feature=mhee
oFFiciAL ToRgO and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG REturneRS
#5heartlessprinnyPosted 10/6/2012 5:10:45 PM
Well Capcom and Square are both a lot worse than they used to be. Namco has never been good to begin with. At least Square released a couple of games I liked this gen though. TWEWY, BBS, Nier, and if I'm honest FFXIII was okay. I shall never forgive XIII though because it killed my original 60 gig PS3.
#6DragoonGriffithPosted 10/6/2012 5:12:26 PM
As much as anyone would hate on the Tales series, SE has been nothing but a big dissapointment this gen, except when it comes to DQ (and even then people aren't happy with DQX being a MMO, though I'm looking forward to it).

So yeah...

As for Capcom, the less said, the better.

Oh, and you can start arguing about lolis, anime visuals, battle system and w/e not you find amusing.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Graces f, Wild ARMs 2, Ys: The Oath in Felghana.
#7FireMage7777Posted 10/6/2012 5:13:10 PM
heartlessprinny posted...
Well Capcom and Square are both a lot worse than they used to be. Namco has never been good to begin with. At least Square released a couple of games I liked this gen though. TWEWY, BBS, Nier, and if I'm honest FFXIII was okay. I shall never forgive XIII though because it killed my original 60 gig PS3.

No, its age killed it
---
Is for some reason playing through the G.U. trilogy
#8heartlessprinnyPosted 10/6/2012 5:15:07 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
heartlessprinny posted...

No, its age killed it

Leave me to my delusions.
#9TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/6/2012 8:54:22 PM
It is weird that you cannot form a coherent title for your thread? Nope. Not if you are American.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#10TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/6/2012 8:55:51 PM
I hate Bamco. They fail hard at localisations.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.