The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is it weird that I like Capcom and Namco Bandi than Square Enix ........

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Is it weird that I like Capcom and Namco Bandi than Square Enix ........
3 years ago#1
DRAGON DOGMA and TALE OF GAME FTW! It is enjoyable more than FFXIII, FFXIII-2, and LRFFXIII.

Can't wait to play new game called Dragon Dogma II on PS4. I think it will be likely on PS4.
I am looking foward to Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia II. :D

I was waiting for you to stop making crap game for 8 years. We never ask for this! Square Enix bring FFXV, FFXIV, FF Versus XIII, Type 0, and good games.
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
(edited by Clausudo)
3 years ago#2
No, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However, personally the Tales of games (well, at least the localized post-Abyss ones) are of very low quality and I played the Dragon's Dogma demo and it was the definition of ****.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
(edited by theofficefan99)
3 years ago#3
Yes, It is very weird.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
3 years ago#4
theofficefan99 posted...
No, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However, personally the Tales of games (well, at least the localized post-Abyss ones) are of very low quality and I played the Dragon's Dogma demo and it was the definition of ****.

Gransys: blandest world ever.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendsonydo?feature=mhee
oFFiciAL ToRgO and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG REturneRS
3 years ago#5
Well Capcom and Square are both a lot worse than they used to be. Namco has never been good to begin with. At least Square released a couple of games I liked this gen though. TWEWY, BBS, Nier, and if I'm honest FFXIII was okay. I shall never forgive XIII though because it killed my original 60 gig PS3.
3 years ago#6
As much as anyone would hate on the Tales series, SE has been nothing but a big dissapointment this gen, except when it comes to DQ (and even then people aren't happy with DQX being a MMO, though I'm looking forward to it).

So yeah...

As for Capcom, the less said, the better.

Oh, and you can start arguing about lolis, anime visuals, battle system and w/e not you find amusing.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Graces f, Wild ARMs 2, Ys: The Oath in Felghana.
3 years ago#7
heartlessprinny posted...
Well Capcom and Square are both a lot worse than they used to be. Namco has never been good to begin with. At least Square released a couple of games I liked this gen though. TWEWY, BBS, Nier, and if I'm honest FFXIII was okay. I shall never forgive XIII though because it killed my original 60 gig PS3.

No, its age killed it
---
Is for some reason playing through the G.U. trilogy
3 years ago#8
FireMage7777 posted...
heartlessprinny posted...

No, its age killed it

Leave me to my delusions.
3 years ago#9
It is weird that you cannot form a coherent title for your thread? Nope. Not if you are American.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
3 years ago#10
I hate Bamco. They fail hard at localisations.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Is it weird that I like Capcom and Namco Bandi than Square Enix ........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived