Is it weird that I like Capcom and Namco Bandi than Square Enix ........

#51TehAssasinPosted 10/7/2012 8:50:45 AM
What? Officefan actually praising a Tales game?

Is this real life
#52theofficefan99Posted 10/7/2012 9:00:23 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

It has a good story, really? O: I heard the final act was "rushed" or whatnot (reminds me of Vesperia).

Yeah, Milla seems awesome. I'm playing as Jude first, though.

It is rushed from what I also hear (lol no one knows for sure), but yeah. It seems to be more ambitious than Vesperia.

I love Vesperia's story, but that's only because it reminds me of a early 90s JRPG made in 3D. It's awful, but still somehow good. Can't explain.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I really can't agree with you there. It's just plain awful to me, and the characters talk just for the sake of talking and it makes it all the more unbearable.

I'm looking forward to Xillia and Xillia 2 though. Both look great. I want Innocence R and Hearts as well, but I'm guessing we'll never get those. Unless Hearts is remade, though I heard that the game is "good enough" and it doesn't need a remake.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#53theofficefan99Posted 10/7/2012 9:02:05 AM
TehAssasin posted...

Is this real life

I have said many times before that I like Symphonia, Legendia and Abyss.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#54TehAssasinPosted 10/7/2012 9:13:12 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
TehAssasin posted...

Is this real life

I have said many times before that I like Symphonia, Legendia and Abyss.

Hah, I know.... *grumbles*
#55Ultimate_FinalePosted 10/7/2012 9:44:04 AM(edited)
I can't wait for Persona 5 but I still want FFXV more.

Is this weird?
---
Now Playing: Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (Wii) - Currently FAQing: Nothing
http://i.imgur.com/e97Ky.jpg
#56TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/7/2012 9:53:14 AM
Ultimate_Finale posted...

Is this weird?

Yes. See a doctor.

Vesperia is a great game, BUT, it is a damn beta test on the 360 :(
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#57theofficefan99Posted 10/7/2012 10:22:08 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Is this weird?

Yes. See a doctor.

No it isn't. It's the same game without the extra stuff in the PS3 version. I doubt I'd like the game even with the extras included anyways :p
---
#58DragoonGriffithPosted 10/7/2012 10:34:17 AM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...

No it isn't. It's the same game without the extra stuff in the PS3 version. I doubt I'd like the game even with the extras included anyways :p

But Patty. :(
Who doesn't like a amnesia brainwashed old grandma turned into a little loli?

At least she's fun to use...

But yeah, the story and characters are identical. It's really just the overwhelming content that makes the PS3 version the absolute one.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Graces f, Wild ARMs 2, Ys: The Oath in Felghana.
#59theofficefan99Posted 10/7/2012 10:43:50 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

But Patty. :(
Who doesn't like a amnesia brainwashed old grandma turned into a little loli?

At least she's fun to use...

But yeah, the story and characters are identical. It's really just the overwhelming content that makes the PS3 version the absolute one.

I didn't know that about Patty. Interesting backstory...

Yeah I would honestly have liked to use Flynn. It sucks how he joins before the final dungeon, though. Almost pointless.

Now that I think about it I thought it would've been cool if Yaag was a l'Cie and joined the party at the end of Chapter 12. That would have been awesome.
---
#60TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/7/2012 12:08:18 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Is this weird?

Yes. See a doctor.

No, it is a beta. 2 missing chars, missing post game dungeon, missing skits, missing voices, missing dialogue, spelling errors all through late game, missing skills, missing moves, etc.

Bamco can go kiss my ass.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.