Think they cancelled Versus to make Lightning Returns?

#21FtpkornPosted 10/7/2012 1:59:35 PM
Romangelo posted...
Ftpkorn posted...
Lol cancelled, someone believes in fairytales.

Versus is a fairytale.

Says the guy that dreams of neverland.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#22RomangeloPosted 10/7/2012 2:17:41 PM
Ftpkorn posted...
Romangelo posted...
Ftpkorn posted...

Versus is a fairytale.

No, this is my dream

http://i.imgur.com/0b2ZJ.jpg
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#23FtpkornPosted 10/7/2012 2:24:50 PM
Romangelo posted...
Ftpkorn posted...
Romangelo posted...
Ftpkorn posted...

Versus is a fairytale.

No, this is my dream

http://i.imgur.com/0b2ZJ.jpg

Sure, keep telling yourself that.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#24MalakTawusPosted 10/7/2012 2:25:12 PM
VersusCancelled posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Versus is not cancelled.
Only morons and people that want to cause confusion go on saying that, Versus is just a game that has been continuously delayed, BUT SE has confirmed several times that they are actually working on the game (and it seems that it looks quite amazing)

Last time they confirmed it was like 3 months ago. You do realize that it's been cancelled since they last announced it wasn't cancelled right? What they said 3 months ago does not hold true for now.

We'll see, i'm 100% sure that Versus will come out and that people like you will be proved just non-stop annoying complainers.

They said CLEARLY that Versus is not cancelled, if you still don't get it it's your problem.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#25VersusCancelled(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:19:01 PM
MalakTawus posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Versus is not cancelled.
Only morons and people that want to cause confusion go on saying that, Versus is just a game that has been continuously delayed, BUT SE has confirmed several times that they are actually working on the game (and it seems that it looks quite amazing)

Last time they confirmed it was like 3 months ago. You do realize that it's been cancelled since they last announced it wasn't cancelled right? What they said 3 months ago does not hold true for now.

We'll see, i'm 100% sure that Versus will come out and that people like you will be proved just non-stop annoying complainers.

They said CLEARLY that Versus is not cancelled, if you still don't get it it's your problem.

I said CLEARLY that they said it 3 MONTHS AGO. What they said 3 months ago is not true or relevant now.
#26SwordustPosted 10/7/2012 7:59:37 PM
MalakTawus posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Versus is not cancelled.

I said CLEARLY that they said it 3 MONTHS AGO. What they said 3 months ago is not true or relevant now.

SMH.

Whatever they said three months ago holds true until said otherwise by Nomura or Square Enix. Until more information is provided/leaked, you're probably wrong.
#27theofficefan99Posted 10/7/2012 8:01:02 PM
Versus XIII is going through development hell (to say the least), but it is not cancelled. There is no logical explanation for a cancellation.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#28badboyPosted 10/7/2012 8:48:38 PM
Hope they cancel that dumb button masher so we get rid of the trolls.
#29SpacefrisianPosted 10/8/2012 12:23:19 AM
LionHeart48 posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
Cancel Versus and flush down millions of bucks to make a game that'll sell lesser than its two predecessors?

Surely SE can't be that dumb

Oh i think they are.

Yep they are, remakes of older ff games while the fanbase asks for Chrono trigger/cross and Xenogears games
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#30MalakTawusPosted 10/8/2012 3:30:20 AM
MalakTawus posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Versus is not cancelled.

The last time Wada confirmed that Versus is still being made is 31 Aug, and in case you aren't smart enough, that's not 3 months.......

.....not to mention that what you say is idiotic,; what the hell should they do? Tell every single month "Hey, we are still working on Versus" ?
They say that they are doing the game, if there are morons around the internet that don't get it or that simply want to create confusion, that's a completely different thing.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."