Is it wrong for me to like...

#31ClionaMcDerbyPosted 10/7/2012 8:39:43 AM
No, They're ok, Vaan seemed very bland but he wasnt all that bad. Tidus and Noel were decent aswell.
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board - The internet... Invented by geniuses, used by morons at some times.
#32servb0tsPosted 10/7/2012 8:49:15 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
...Noel,Vaan and Tidus?They seem to get a lot of hate on these boards and I don't quite get why you guys don't like them.

Nope i actually like all 3 of them, as well
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
#33Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 9:04:00 AM
servb0ts posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
...Noel,Vaan and Tidus?They seem to get a lot of hate on these boards and I don't quite get why you guys don't like them.

Nope i actually like all 3 of them, as well

You have good taste my dear sir!Bravo!Brava!

They're actually the type of male characters I like to play with in my party.Though Auron and Basch kick ass too :)
---
Official President of the Dresdenfall Fanclub
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P
#34TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/7/2012 9:05:18 AM
jfielding95 posted...
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
jfielding95 posted...

It is Yuna's story, Tidus doesn't exist.

And again, X-2 proves you wrong.

X-2 is just to appease certain fans who want everything to be all happily ever after, I discontinue it.

Tidus also emerged from the water in the X ending.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#35TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/7/2012 9:07:52 AM
I find it hard to like Vaan, because there is nothing there.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#36Rose_MagePosted 10/7/2012 10:29:59 AM
jfielding95 posted...
Nope, everyone can have an opinion, but I hate 2 of them.

What this guy said.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#37Bl1xvanPosted 10/7/2012 10:38:47 AM
if liking Snow aint wrong, then you're fine :P
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."
#38King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/7/2012 10:49:04 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...

No.

Tidus is an excellent character, and Vaan fills his role admirably. Noel is an alright guy.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#39EminentFatePosted 10/7/2012 10:57:13 AM
Tidus is probably one of my favourite FF protags to date, his character arc is so well written.

Vaan becomes as awesome as Balthier in the handheld sequels, so I am indifferent to him at worst in the main XII game.

Noel is meh. He has his moments, but he's still kind of bland. Though he's a lot better than the likes of Lightning.
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
#40Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:22:04 AM
I think Vaan is awesome.Its such a pity they never made revnant wings a PS2 game :(
---
Official President of the Dresdenfall Fanclub
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P