Is it wrong for me to like...

#51DemonPathRevyaPosted 10/8/2012 9:09:17 AM
I liked Vaan, he's an Underappreciated character that did what he did well. He wasn't anymore or any less of what he was intended to be so I'm one of the few that like him.

Tidus I think is overrated (actually him and Yuna both) but I don't despise his character either just not my cup of tea.

Noel was bland in my opinion but he was pretty mature (well actually the game pretends he is imo) Again a character that I don't really have feelings for but he did have a story to tell (liking it or not is a different story)
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
+The Few, The Proud, The Vaan Fans+
#52_Snowx_Posted 10/8/2012 9:56:18 AM
It's not wrong to like Noel.
It's not wrong to like Vaan after playing Dissidia 012 and/or FFTA2.
It is very, very wrong to like Tidus.
#53King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/8/2012 10:22:05 AM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Oh please. X-2 showed a Yuna that was free to be herself without being weighed down by the burden of the mission she set out to do in FFX. She got a new lease on life so she was ready to cut loose and kick off those pilgrimage shoes.

So what she does is hunt for clothes with a bunch of girls all while wearing outfits that put cheap prostitutes to shame?

Sphere hunting while helping solve the world's problems while having some fun.

It is very, very wrong to like Tidus.

How so?
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#54kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 10:22:16 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Oh please. X-2 showed a Yuna that was free to be herself without being weighed down by the burden of the mission she set out to do in FFX. She got a new lease on life so she was ready to cut loose and kick off those pilgrimage shoes.

So what she does is hunt for clothes with a bunch of girls all while wearing outfits that put cheap prostitutes to shame?

Sphere hunting while helping solve the world's problems while having some fun.

Why the clothes?
#55Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:53:56 AM
Tidus actually becomes better once they journey up Mt. Gagazet.Though I do get why people dislike Tidus for his whinyness,I kind of blame it on the way X was translated into English.
---
Official President of the Dresdenfall Fanclub
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P
#56JukainPosted 10/8/2012 11:00:53 AM
Chaos-Striker posted...
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
jfielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Tidus is awesome, so no.

Yuna>Tidus.

Not when X-2 happened.

^ I laughed aloud to this. So true!

Except it isn't. X-2 made Yuna exponentially better and didn't have Tidus in for 99% of it. Brilliance.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900