The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Should LRFFXIII's intro be longer like Golden Sun: Dark Dawn?

#1ClausudoPosted 10/7/2012 3:17:41 PM(edited)
Some people don't play FFXIII and FFXIII-2 and planned to buy LRFFXIII. They need to understand what story is from LRFFXIII's intro. Yes, LRFFXIII's intro should be longer like Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

For example

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn intro part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0O_nF1TxMw

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn intro part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWD_QWj_myg

---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#2wwwgippal2Posted 10/7/2012 3:12:23 PM
The world is gonna end and you gotta save it. I don't think we need to know that much about XIII's or XIII-2's story.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#3Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:18:39 PM
wwwgippal2 posted...
The world is gonna end and you gotta save it. I don't think we need to know that much about XIII's or XIII-2's story.

Lol okay you can check youtube video of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn intro. You will see what it looks like.
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#4King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/7/2012 3:24:07 PM
Just have the whole game be an intro.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#5kupo1705Posted 10/7/2012 3:28:01 PM
All the cutscenes in GS are way too long.

It takes 10 minutes to say something that could have been said in 3.
#6theofficefan99Posted 10/7/2012 3:30:10 PM
wwwgippal2 posted...

It's not going to be that simple.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#7Corbenik888Posted 10/7/2012 3:47:48 PM
.hack//G.U. Rebirth is worse at this
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#8Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:59:25 PM
Corbenik888 posted...
.hack//G.U. Rebirth is worse at this

Really?
---
#9CrackeryPosted 10/7/2012 4:45:28 PM
I hate Dark Dawn and this thread makes it harder for me to pretend it doesn't exist.

Should it have a long intro? Sure, why not. Should it be anything like Dark Dawn? No.
---
nomnomnom RPGs
Currently Playing: Pokemon: Platinum, Persona 4: Arena