There's one thing we know for sure

#41The_tall_midgetPosted 10/8/2012 7:23:41 PM
FFIX had an actual story. A non fail love story and it was the last FF style game where not everyone ended with the same god damn weapon/magics/ect, making every character redundant and boring. Most good gamers know IX was better.

Anyone who prefers XIII (any of the garbage) over IX is a tool. Simple as that.
---
When you're not sure if you want to go to a family gathering, ask yourself this : would you hang out with these people if you weren't related?
#42RomangeloPosted 10/8/2012 7:32:50 PM(edited)
The_tall_midget posted...
FFIX had an actual story. A non fail love story and it was the last FF style game where not everyone ended with the same god damn weapon/magics/ect, making every character redundant and boring. Most good gamers know IX was better.

FFX, XII, XIII characters have their best roles. no one told you to develop every characters to maximum and make them redundant. it's your fault.

and unique jobs for each characters =/= good gameplay. that's why FFIV and FFIX are boring. SE knew it and they dumped that concept since FFV.

FFIX just bring it back for one time only, to please you people, the nostalgia goggles.

the majority of gamers want to make their favorite characters to be anything they want. you're the minority, get over it.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#43ZeroBeattPosted 10/8/2012 8:07:15 PM
Final Fantasy IX is better than VII-XIII in my opinion. Only one I like maybe a little more is Tactics. I think VII and X are overrated too.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#44The_tall_midgetPosted 10/8/2012 8:47:31 PM
Romangelo posted...

FFX, XII, XIII characters have their best roles. no one told you to develop every characters to maximum and make them redundant. it's your fault.

and unique jobs for each characters =/= good gameplay. that's why FFIV and FFIX are boring. SE knew it and they dumped that concept since FFV.

FFIX just bring it back for one time only, to please you people, the nostalgia goggles.

the majority of gamers want to make their favorite characters to be anything they want. you're the minority, get over it.

Nope sorry brah. Majority think XIII is trash and IX is better. Sorry if young kids get easily excited by graphics and awful stories.
---
When you're not sure if you want to go to a family gathering, ask yourself this : would you hang out with these people if you weren't related?
#45theofficefan99Posted 10/8/2012 8:49:48 PM
Romangelo posted...

Nope sorry brah. Majority think XIII is trash and IX is better. Sorry if young kids get easily excited by graphics and awful stories.

I love both IX and XIII, what does that make me?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#46TheBestGman2007Posted 10/8/2012 8:59:44 PM(edited)
Romangelo posted...

XIII and IX are my two fav FF's, so I'm...

EDIT: Nice description of Skyrim, btw.
---
Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we'd tried.- Vanille
Official Vanille of the Lightning Returns board.
#47Tobi011Posted 10/8/2012 8:57:50 PM
Romangelo posted...

A hammer.
#48HarmistoPosted 10/8/2012 9:00:34 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Romangelo posted...

Smeargle and Gollum
#49RomangeloPosted 10/8/2012 9:02:24 PM
Romangelo posted...

XIII sold more than IX

minority, huh?
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#50HarmistoPosted 10/8/2012 9:10:53 PM
Romangelo posted...
Romangelo posted...

XIII sold more than IX

minority, huh?

and 13-2 sold 4 million copies less than 13, lots of disappointed fans huh?