What would it take?

#71meteor9898Posted 10/8/2012 3:39:19 AM
The playboy version of Goku does not make IX better, he makes it worse. Game would've been better off with one of the worst main characters in FF history (only Vaan and Serah have him beat)

Nothing wrong with either the SW prequels or the Compilation

Are you just born with horrible taste, or did something happen to make you this way?
#72kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 3:41:22 AM
meteor9898 posted...
The playboy version of Goku does not make IX better, he makes it worse. Game would've been better off with one of the worst main characters in FF history (only Vaan and Serah have him beat)

Are you just born with horrible taste, or did something happen to make you this way?

Don't blame him, I'm sure it's not his fault.
#73Corbenik888Posted 10/8/2012 3:48:39 AM
meteor9898 posted...

LOL no. My taste is immaculate
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#74meteor9898Posted 10/8/2012 3:51:51 AM(edited)

I'm sure God loves you. But since He cant stand Genesis like the rest of the universe (his name insults the bible) he's probably going to be a little distant.
#75King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/8/2012 4:37:00 AM(edited)
VII remake as they would be bound to include the trash that the other parts of the compilation brought in.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#76FtpkornPosted 10/8/2012 4:32:11 AM
People who hate the compilation are just ungrateful little turds, because all i see them say is'but i never wanted this!!' when in fact they did and now want a FFVII remake, now if they made that they'd b**** about that too.

Square-Enix isn't the one with the problems, it's the 'fans'. And thats THE truth.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#77Corbenik888Posted 10/8/2012 4:56:28 AM
meteor9898 posted...

I'm sure God loves you. But since He cant stand Genesis like the rest of the universe (his name insults the bible) he's probably going to be a little distant.

See the one most religions call god is more or less the creator of this universe, something which I am responsible for. So in that case I AM God, and Genesis is amazing. I never wanted a book written in my name BTW
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#78Ether101Posted 10/12/2012 11:14:50 AM
roxas9001 posted...
Explain why almost everyone hates him.

Why does everybody want Roxas to become his own separate character even thou that would completely gut both his and Ansem's characters completely? Why do people bend over backwards to find a justification to MGS4's and OoT's horrible stories?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#79Rose_MagePosted 10/12/2012 12:20:37 PM
Cho Aniki Returns.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#80King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/12/2012 12:22:46 PM
Ftpkorn posted...
People who hate the compilation are just ungrateful little turds, because all i see them say is'but i never wanted this!!' when in fact they did and now want a FFVII remake, now if they made that they'd b**** about that too.

People do not have to be grateful for that trash.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.