If FFXV has a female with boobs like Tifa.

#41TheExiled280Posted 10/8/2012 3:34:35 AM
topics like this make me sad and destroy my faith in humanity
---
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus(PSV), Sumioni: Demon Arts(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)
#42FtpkornPosted 10/8/2012 3:42:26 AM
TheExiled280 posted...

Breast talk makes you lose faith? Well i guess you'll need to find an asexual species to communicate with because this is pretty human lol
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#43kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 3:48:39 AM
Ftpkorn posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

Breast talk makes you lose faith? Well i guess you'll need to find an asexual species to communicate with because this is pretty human lol

If FFXV becomes the best-selling game because it has a female with big boobs then that would make me lose faith in humanity.
#44TheExiled280Posted 10/8/2012 3:49:36 AM
Ftpkorn posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

nah, sexually exploiting women in a game series that used to have such finesse saddens me. BTW, I like breast as much as any guy. I prefer real ones though
---
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus(PSV), Sumioni: Demon Arts(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)
#45zodiac_swordPosted 10/8/2012 3:49:40 AM
kupo1705 posted...
If FFXV becomes the best-selling game because it has a female with big boobs then that would make me lose faith in humanity.

This won't happen.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#46kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 3:50:11 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
kupo1705 posted...

This won't happen.

I know.
#47FtpkornPosted 10/8/2012 3:51:25 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Ftpkorn posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

nah, sexually exploiting women in a game series that used to have such finesse saddens me. BTW, I like breast as much as any guy. I prefer real ones though

Oh, all good, i misinterpreted.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#48Sinistrad767Posted 10/8/2012 4:24:20 AM(edited)
Agni looks like a mix with Yuna and Lulu. ( thought I don't know how big her boobs will be )
---
Exdeath : ''Your cycle only leads to the Void''
Garland :'' Void means nothing in a battle!''
#49TheExiled280Posted 10/8/2012 4:23:54 AM
Sinistrad767 posted...
Agni looks like a mix with Yuna and Lulu.

Agni is meh IMO
---
#50kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 4:25:04 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Sinistrad767 posted...
Agni looks like a mix with Yuna and Lulu.

Agni is meh IMO

What a foolish statement.