If FFXV has a female with boobs like Tifa.

#91GambaKufuuPosted 10/8/2012 5:55:18 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
GambaKufuu posted...

Those darn homegrown ignorant weaboos.

Can someone please explain how a Japanese man/woman can be weeaboo?

Because they join the ignorant scene. Believe it or not, there are many ignorant Japanese youngsters or adults who just jump a bandwagon thats being provided by some crappy commercial hype.

So basicly, The selected people i've mentioned dont know jack about their own Japanese history and just jump scene ship.

There you go DragoonGriffith, take care.
---
Do I HAVE to put something in my signature? OK 'Dont praise Dubstep when it is just a Subgenre of UK Garage & Grime, nutcases.
#92DragoonGriffithPosted 10/8/2012 5:56:38 AM
GambaKufuu posted...

Because they join the ignorant scene. Believe it or not, there are many ignorant Japanese youngsters or adults who just jump a bandwagon thats being provided by some crappy commercial hype.

So basicly, The selected people i've mentioned dont know jack about their own Japanese history and just jump scene ship.

That's all vey good and fine, but I think the term you meant was Otaku.
Sorry for being specific about these things...
---
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Graces f, Wild ARMs 2, Ys: The Oath in Felghana.
#93GambaKufuuPosted 10/8/2012 6:04:02 AM
GambaKufuu posted...

No need to apologise my fellow board member. And no, not at all mate, Im not talking about Otaku, because geeks in paticular actually use their brains. If you are a geek or nerd its all fine. But to be ignorant and jump scenes, thats what i am trying to elobate.

And im not a hipster. I can appreciate commercial products aswell. But i am saying ignorance has a big role in many scenes. If it is in gaming, clothing, tv shows, music, whatever, people tend to be easy to get hyped up over many things quickly.
---
Do I HAVE to put something in my signature? OK 'Dont praise Dubstep when it is just a Subgenre of UK Garage & Grime, nutcases.
#94kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 6:05:35 AM
GambaKufuu posted...
GambaKufuu posted...

No need to apologise my fellow board member. And no, not at all mate, Im not talking about Otaku, because geeks in paticular actually use their brains. If you are a geek or nerd its all fine. But to be ignorant and jump scenes, thats what i am trying to elobate.

And im not a hipster. I can appreciate commercial products aswell. But i am saying ignorance has a big role in many scenes. If it is in gaming, clothing, tv shows, music, whatever, people tend to be easy to get hyped up over many things quickly.

You're missing the point.
Japanese can't be weeaboo.
#95TheGreatPotatoPosted 10/8/2012 6:10:33 AM
kupo1705 posted...

I have evidence of your illegal e-licking activities.

K valpo.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: free.
#96GambaKufuuPosted 10/8/2012 6:10:37 AM
kupo1705 posted...
GambaKufuu posted...
GambaKufuu posted...

You're missing the point.
Japanese can't be weeaboo.

'weeaboo' still stands for ignorance of the Japanese culture so to me it doesnt matter if a japanese or someone outside Japan is a scene or country bummer. I dont care much about the weaboo term. If a japanese native would love all things America. Would he/she be called a AmeriCANT? Or a fake cowboy/cowgirl? Its just a post 2000 invented term.
---
#97kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 6:12:03 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I have evidence of your illegal e-licking activities.

K valpo.

I knew you'd deny it.
I will get you in jail.
#98_Snowx_Posted 10/8/2012 9:00:58 AM
Tifa has been outboobed by Lulu more than ten years ago.
#99EminentFatePosted 10/8/2012 9:09:13 AM
_Snowx_ posted...

FINALLY.

Someone gets it.
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
#100kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 9:11:21 AM
EminentFate posted...
_Snowx_ posted...

FINALLY.

Someone gets it.

Not true.