• Topic Archived

User Info: Wakizashi_513

Wakizashi_513
4 years ago#21
Corbenik888 posted...
Wakizashi_513 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
jfielding95 posted...
VII is bad and overrated, so neither, a VI remake on the other hand would be much appreciated.

I wonder how SE would butcher a VI remake?

Didn't have a problem with IV.

Given the DS version was crap...wrong

Uh...nope.

User Info: Corbenik888

Corbenik888
4 years ago#22
King_Shortt_IX posted...
jfielding95 posted...
VII is bad and overrated, so neither, a VI remake on the other hand would be much appreciated.

By keeping WoR as is
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.

User Info: Corbenik888

Corbenik888
4 years ago#23
Wakizashi_513 posted...
Corbenik888 posted...
Wakizashi_513 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
jfielding95 posted...

Didn't have a problem with IV.

Given the DS version was crap...wrong

Uh...nope.

Did I say I was wrong? No, I thought not. Dismissed
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.

User Info: Wakizashi_513

Wakizashi_513
4 years ago#24
^^^

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DztVMib1T4T4

User Info: Mordecai the Mad

Mordecai the Mad
4 years ago#25
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
None of the above.
Do not mock me, Raziel. You, of all of us, should respect the power bestowed by a limitation overcome.
-- Rahab "Soul Reaver"

User Info: SS_Gokou

SS_Gokou
4 years ago#26
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
None of the above.

jfielding95 posted...
VII is bad and overrated, so neither.

No 3rd option? :D
NO to Republic Act 10175 also known as the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012.
http://www.change.org/petitions/junk-the-cybercrime-prevention-law

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
4 years ago#27
Obviously a remake, FFVII with Advent Children's quality (music too, not just graphics) would be a dream coming true for me.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: zodiac_sword

zodiac_sword
4 years ago#28
MalakTawus posted...
Obviously a remake, FFVII with Advent Children's quality (music too, not just graphics) would be a dream coming true for me.

They should have an original music option. Some people like the music the was it is.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?

User Info: VirtuousKing

VirtuousKing
4 years ago#29
Square would most likely change far too many thing for a remake to be a good idea. Aside from Advent Children, all the FFVII supplemental games and movies have been overdosed with poor story lines/story telling. An HD remake would be acceptable, I suppose, but I gave up on that long ago; I don't need and/or want it.

I'd rather they just released it as a downloadable game. I would play it as is.
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
4 years ago#30
zodiac_sword posted...
MalakTawus posted...

They should have an original music option. Some people like the music the was it is.

Just to be clear, i don't mean "new music", i just mean the exact same music but with better quality (let's be serious, usind midis together with AC graphics is incredibly moronic,lol).
At best i would be ok with introducing new music if they decide to add some extra scenarios not present in the original game (new sidequests, new fights with optional monsters......).
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived