FFVII remake VS FFVII HD

#21Wakizashi_513Posted 10/8/2012 3:58:43 AM
Corbenik888 posted...
Wakizashi_513 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
jfielding95 posted...
VII is bad and overrated, so neither, a VI remake on the other hand would be much appreciated.

I wonder how SE would butcher a VI remake?

Didn't have a problem with IV.

Given the DS version was crap...wrong

Uh...nope.
#22Corbenik888Posted 10/8/2012 4:00:55 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
jfielding95 posted...
VII is bad and overrated, so neither, a VI remake on the other hand would be much appreciated.

By keeping WoR as is
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#23Corbenik888Posted 10/8/2012 4:04:04 AM
Wakizashi_513 posted...
Corbenik888 posted...
Wakizashi_513 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
jfielding95 posted...

Didn't have a problem with IV.

Given the DS version was crap...wrong

Uh...nope.

Did I say I was wrong? No, I thought not. Dismissed
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#24Wakizashi_513Posted 10/8/2012 4:09:25 AM
^^^

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DztVMib1T4T4
#25Mordecai the MadPosted 10/8/2012 4:12:51 AM
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
None of the above.

---
Do not mock me, Raziel. You, of all of us, should respect the power bestowed by a limitation overcome.
-- Rahab "Soul Reaver"
#26SS_GokouPosted 10/8/2012 4:45:35 AM
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
None of the above.

jfielding95 posted...
VII is bad and overrated, so neither.

No 3rd option? :D
---
NO to Republic Act 10175 also known as the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012.
http://www.change.org/petitions/junk-the-cybercrime-prevention-law
#27MalakTawusPosted 10/8/2012 5:04:00 AM
Obviously a remake, FFVII with Advent Children's quality (music too, not just graphics) would be a dream coming true for me.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#28zodiac_swordPosted 10/8/2012 5:15:51 AM
MalakTawus posted...
Obviously a remake, FFVII with Advent Children's quality (music too, not just graphics) would be a dream coming true for me.

They should have an original music option. Some people like the music the was it is.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#29VirtuousKingPosted 10/8/2012 5:17:27 AM
Square would most likely change far too many thing for a remake to be a good idea. Aside from Advent Children, all the FFVII supplemental games and movies have been overdosed with poor story lines/story telling. An HD remake would be acceptable, I suppose, but I gave up on that long ago; I don't need and/or want it.

I'd rather they just released it as a downloadable game. I would play it as is.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#30MalakTawusPosted 10/8/2012 5:28:11 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
MalakTawus posted...

They should have an original music option. Some people like the music the was it is.

Just to be clear, i don't mean "new music", i just mean the exact same music but with better quality (let's be serious, usind midis together with AC graphics is incredibly moronic,lol).
At best i would be ok with introducing new music if they decide to add some extra scenarios not present in the original game (new sidequests, new fights with optional monsters......).
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."