Rate your satisfaction with Square Enix in the last year

#11TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:14:40 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Besides throwing out one of the worst Final Fantasy's, did SE do anything noteworthy?

They published a lot of great games.

such as? I only follow their FF and KH related games. I heard Dues EX was really good though
---
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus(PSV), Sumioni: Demon Arts(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)
#12TehAssasinPosted 10/8/2012 5:21:09 AM
0/10

do it
#13kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 5:40:40 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Besides throwing out one of the worst Final Fantasy's, did SE do anything noteworthy?

They published a lot of great games.

such as? I only follow their FF and KH related games. I heard Dues EX was really good though

This gen?

Deus Ex, Nier, Just Cause 2, Dragon Quest IX and soon Hitman Absolution and Thief 4.
That's just a few.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Square_Enix_video_games
#14badboyPosted 10/8/2012 5:55:11 AM
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy Dimensions
Sleeping Dogs
Chaos Rings II

Great/10
#15EminentFatePosted 10/8/2012 5:58:11 AM
XIII-2 was a step in the right direction from a gameplay perspective.

8/10
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
#16MalakTawusPosted 10/8/2012 6:01:22 AM
-They announced LR, the game finally focused on Lightning that i was waiting for, so personally i'm quite satisfied with SE.

-Also,another thing that is often forgotten, it seems that they worked really REALLY hard to completely recreate FFXIV and there is a good chance that this time it will be cool (also people that already bought the game in the past are treated very well). Tbh i'm not very interested in MMORPGs, but i can see their efforts and i'm sure tons of fans wil be very happy about it.

-BD is indeed a little gem and i'm sure it will be localized eventually.

-The new Luminous engine seems spectacular (Agni's trailer is beyond amazing) and i'm sure it will produce great results in the future.

9/10 from me, i'm very happy with what they are doing :)

(they would have gotten a 10 if they finally announced a release date for Versus,lol)
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#17Corbenik888Posted 10/8/2012 6:05:36 AM
badboy posted...
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy Dimensions
Sleeping Dogs
Chaos Rings II

Great/10

XIII-2 is a 2011 game
---
Pirate_Duck: I think its great that Toriyama is trying to rewrite history like this. It means that I can hate him as a person, not just as a game designer.
#18badboyPosted 10/8/2012 6:11:32 AM
Based on the English release. Otherwise, the list would be huge if I should include the Japanese games.
#19theofficefan99Posted 10/8/2012 7:22:39 PM
Easily a 1/10.

XIII-2 sucked, for the 25th anniversary they released a low budget music game, they had nothing to show during E3 2012 and TGS 2012, they're ignoring Versus XIII and Type-0, they keep re-hiring Toriyama for projects, they haven't even announced Final Fantasy XV and it's been nearly 3 years since Final Fantasy XIII's release, they are still ignoring their other IP's (or purposely hiring Toriyama to **** them up), etc. etc. etc.

Terrible company.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#20servb0tsPosted 10/8/2012 7:47:12 PM
until they get past FFXIII, let this series die it gets a 0/10 from me but i'll be nice and vote 1/10.
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.