The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What if FFXV has a player-created character?

#1kupo1705Posted 10/8/2012 5:24:21 AM
There will still be the regular cast, but your created character will serve as an avatar to get you into the world. Kind of like Vaan or Tidus (for the first part).

Dialogue options, recruit-able party members, alignments, classes etc. are welcome but optional.
#2TheExiled280Posted 10/8/2012 5:26:05 AM
Dialogue options need to be good. I hate silent MCs.
---
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus(PSV), Sumioni: Demon Arts(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)
#3LazarusWolfPosted 10/8/2012 5:28:09 AM
I probably won't feel as attached to the character.
---
"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp." - Luca Blight
#4FtpkornPosted 10/8/2012 5:28:33 AM
No.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#5kupo1705(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:28:59 AM
LazarusWolf posted...
I probably won't feel as attached to the character.

You're not supposed to.
#6King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/8/2012 5:36:56 AM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...
There will still be the regular cast, but your created character will serve as an avatar to get you into the world. Kind of like Vaan or Tidus (for the first part).

Dialogue options, recruit-able party members, alignments, classes etc. are welcome but optional.

I would love it, as I feel Silent MCs are some of the better ones, and plus you have some input on the mc instead of it having predefined.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#7MalakTawusPosted 10/8/2012 5:38:16 AM
No thanx, it wouldn't suit a FF game, not even one bit.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#8ClausudoPosted 10/8/2012 5:38:58 AM
Crono: ........................
Me: okay he said, WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#9kupo1705(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:46:25 AM
Oh right, I forgot FFXIII-2 had a blank MC and dialogue options.
#10Destroyer_MagePosted 10/8/2012 5:50:03 AM
Depends on whether they implement it well.If they gave you a canon default character model for both a male and female MC that you could change to your liking i wouldn't mind.Then I could just change his/her appearance later if i so desired it.They'd also have to give great costumes,weapons and full customisation of body and voice as well as battle stances,taunts,victory poses,special moves (limit breaks).
---
Official President of the Dresdenfall Fanclub
Official Balthier4King of all GameFAQs boards,except on Tuesday when I'm the Official Panda of the XIII series :P