How About All the Characters Just Die Already?

#1BlueDragmirePosted 10/8/2012 12:00:38 PM
Seems like the most mature way of ending the trilogy. Everybody dies, universe explodes, the dead return to life just to be eaten by wolves, then the Sun turns into 10,000 bees which eat anything else than might be left.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#2Rose_MagePosted 10/8/2012 12:02:54 PM
I approve.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#3VadimonyPosted 10/8/2012 12:04:29 PM
BlueDragmire posted...
Seems like the most mature way of ending the trilogy. Everybody dies, universe explodes, the dead return to life just to be eaten by wolves, then the Sun turns into 10,000 bees which eat anything else than might be left.

Why don't they just let you play the bad guy and go around destroying the world. Would be more enjoyable than anything the "good" guys end up doing.

This plot, with the good guys, has been awful.

Good guys just spend too much time acting like selfish losers that are conceited. The plot dies and looks lost and useless. If you let the bad guy go around killing things, then we won't have to worry about the plot being overtaking by some character that needs to have a trillion face time movies.

They'll probably gain praise for doing something right with the franchise of XIII.
#4King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/8/2012 12:05:37 PM
BlueDragmire posted...

I approve of this plan.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#5BlueDragmire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 12:06:10 PM
Vadimony posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

Why don't they just let you play the bad guy and go around destroying the world. Would be more enjoyable than anything the "good" guys end up doing.

This plot, with the good guys, has been awful.

Good guys just spend too much time acting like selfish losers that are conceited. The plot dies and looks lost and useless. If you let the bad guy go around killing things, then we won't have to worry about the plot being overtaking by some character that needs to have a trillion face time movies.

They'll probably gain praise for doing something right with the franchise of XIII.

And there should have been a GODDAMN Villain Storyline in Dissidia! BOOYAH!
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#6RomangeloPosted 10/8/2012 12:23:23 PM
and then FNC restart from the beginning again.

HELL YEAH FFXIII Remake!
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#7VadimonyPosted 10/8/2012 12:30:18 PM
Final Fantasy 16

MC - Gilgamesh (time-traveler)

Plot: you have to kill Lightning and steal her weapon. So you go through FNC and kill all people in your way and kill the final boss, Lighting, and take her weapon.

Plus/ Minus: sales figure > FFXIII's returned copies?

I'd buy something like this if the game had motifs to old FF games like Borderlands 2 has motifs to a bunch of stuff.
#8GambaKufuuPosted 10/8/2012 12:32:39 PM
Toriyama loves to unecessary expand a finished story because he has trouble in letting things go.

So ''to let the characters'' is exaggerated. Lightning Returns claims to be a World Driven Action RPG so im kind of looking forward to it. + The vaporware Versooooos XIII
---
Do I HAVE to put something in my signature? OK 'Dont praise Dubstep when it is just a Subgenre of UK Garage & Grime, nutcases.
#9MagiusNecrosPosted 10/8/2012 12:58:33 PM
Only if GILGAMESH blows it up by accident.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board