Favorite Paradigm

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
Smart Bomb

Extremely useful
---
People who don't like FFVII are called contrarians.
3 years ago#12
Infiltration is an awesome name.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
3 years ago#13
I'm not happy with the selection here. Only two paradigms without a Medic in it? Anyway, my favorite is Guerilla.
---
CWLSIV
3 years ago#14
All of these are tough choice since I can't really pick one over the other.
But I guess I'll chose Diversity since it got me through tight battles where I need constant healing.
---
President of the [SEEF] Club. Members: 25
Read my fictions at M_C's Insane Blog [http://wp.me/2gBDt] (See 'quote' for more info)
3 years ago#15
COM, RAV, MED is generally the most suitable. In XIII I used to start the battles with SYN, SYN, COM for quick buffs or SYN, SAB, COM then I shift to COM, RAV, COM/RAV. I didn't like SYN in XIII-2 due to the lack of Haste, so it was mostly COM, RAV, COM/RAV there.
3 years ago#16
SAB/RAV/RAV (Smart Bomb)
---
H/W
3 years ago#17
Actually I have two: Bully(Com/Sab/Syn) and Diversity. I used to start out with Evened Odds(Med/Sab/Syn) but that made battles longer.
In XIII I used Bully with Light Vanille and Sazh. Then switched to Diversity
---
Pokemon White FC - 0948 6214 9883
Xbox GT - Tadashii18
3 years ago#18
Relentless Assault.

There's no other paradigm I've used as often as that in FFXIII. XIII-2 is too easy, so I stick with Aggression for that one...which was my second choice.
---
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.
3 years ago#19
Cerberus
---
Deezul :
"In a world where the dead can be brought back to life and start running their mouths you maintain your deception until the very end."
3 years ago#20
Quote:Relentless Assault.

There's no other paradigm I've used as often as that in FFXIII. XIII-2 is too easy, so I stick with Aggression for that one...which was my second choice.

@DarkRPGMaster

Well in XIII-2 you can make an Aggression-X paradigm so it makes it easier to attack one target.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived