With Snow now being confirmed... I have a quick question

#11kupo1705Posted 10/10/2012 10:10:32 AM
gwoodtamu posted...
No

Yes.
#12gwoodtamu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:12:27 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
Snow is an awesome character.

I liked his attitude and design, but in all honesty, contrary to popular belief, he did not really spout a whole lot of the hero stuff - granted it was one of his staples in the game, he really didn't bring it up as much as people make it out to be.

He is among my favorite characters in the franchise and is my 2nd party member at all times, next to Sazh and Fang

I agree with everything you said, he said it a few times at the beginning of the game, and I think everyone who hated him, applied that to his character without failing to realize his character development for the rest of the game.

Ahem... who was your medic if that was your main game party? :P
#13gwoodtamu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:12:52 AM
kupo1705 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
No

Yes.

No
#14ColonelGuilePosted 10/10/2012 10:12:52 AM
Iampony1 posted...
If Snow was a good ravager he wouldn't have needed Serah and Noel help against Flans since they are weak against magic

Snow did lose his powers and abilities at the end of XIII so he had to start from scratch when he met up with a Pulse fal'Cie to get re-branded.

It's only obvious that he wouldn't be as strong or stronger than his former l'Cie self
#15kupo1705Posted 10/10/2012 10:13:24 AM
gwoodtamu posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
No

Yes.

No

Yes.
#16Kit_SakurazukaPosted 10/10/2012 10:14:02 AM
I don't hate Snow. I want to punch him in the face a lot until he sees reason and grows up a little, but he really grew on me as a character...it's hard to really dislike someone who's THAT nice.

The people who dislike him are the same people who dislike Hope because he's whiny, or Lightning because they think she's a *****. These people either stopped playing the game three or four hours in, or don't understand the concept of 'character development' at all.
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Xenoblade, Soul Calibur V (Leixia-main), Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet 2, Inotia 3.
#17ColonelGuilePosted 10/10/2012 10:16:09 AM
yea man I think that's just the classic stereotype for Snow...

gwoodtamu posted...

My main party (when we could take full control) was always:

Sazh - Snow - Fang

I honestly never relied on a dedicated Medic that much because my characters were powerhouses, but when I did need to heal, I would switch to a full Medic paradigm for a couple seconds to have everyone cure at the same time before another incoming attack.
#18gwoodtamu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:16:38 AM
kupo1705 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
No

Yes.

No

Yes.

No
#19gwoodtamu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:18:07 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
yea man I think that's just the classic stereotype for Snow...

gwoodtamu posted...

My main party (when we could take full control) was always:

Sazh - Snow - Fang

I honestly never relied on a dedicated Medic that much because my characters were powerhouses, but when I did need to heal, I would switch to a full Medic paradigm for a couple seconds to have everyone cure at the same time before another incoming attack.

Did you open up the medic role on all 3 of them early? B/c if memory serves me correctly none of them have medic as their base 3 roles.
#20kupo1705Posted 10/10/2012 10:18:27 AM
gwoodtamu posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
No

Yes.

No

Yes.

No

Yes.