New Kotaku article

#61ColonelGuilePosted 10/11/2012 5:52:03 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
Obviously not. I didn't think you were so sensitive that a single quip was enough to make you stop responding to me entirely and didn't think you so unreasonable that an article would make you go on and on about how Square Enix should die, or how Toriyama should be killed, etc.

It's best not to even get into an argument with this guy, much like how Tiael pointed out. It's just a waste of time. The guy has multiple alt accounts and bashes the games any chance he gets with little regard to how others feel. The real kicker is that he hasn't even played them...

Anywho... that article was an awesome read man. Thanks for sharing this!
#62TiaelPosted 10/11/2012 5:52:46 AM
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
Tiael posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Obviously you don't know me. So I will just stop responding to you.

Obviously not. I didn't think you were so sensitive that a single quip was enough to make you stop responding to me entirely and didn't think you so unreasonable that an article would make you go on and on about how Square Enix should die, or how Toriyama should be killed, etc.

It's Val, you get used to it.
When you get past that, he's generally an okay guy who likes SMT and VP, which is a plus in my book.

He should also know when i say Toriyama should die, I am obviously not serious. But I shall stay awy from his type.

MGRR demo end of October with the ZOE HD Collection... too bad I won't be able to pick it up for a while.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#63Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 5:53:10 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

It's best not to even get into an argument with this guy, much like how Tiael pointed out. It's just a waste of time. The guy has multiple alt accounts and bashes the games any chance he gets with little regard to how others feel. The real kicker is that he hasn't even played them...

Anywho... that article was an awesome read man. Thanks for sharing this!

Yes, better listen to the guy known for spilling private pictures to the net without asking the owner.
---
The homunculus of ValcristPL.
#64mahroflcopter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 5:53:21 AM
Tiael posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Obviously you don't know me. So I will just stop responding to you.

It's Val, you get used to it.
When you get past that, he's generally an okay guy who likes SMT and VP, which is a plus in my book.

He should also know when i say Toriyama should die, I am obviously not serious. But I shall stay awy from his type.

Obviously I know you don't mean it. However, it doesn't make you any more pleasant when you have 5 or 6 posts like that. I didn't post the article so that people could go off on Toriyama or Square, I posted it so that people could discuss the article itself.
---
"Mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter goes squa squa squa!"
#65Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 5:55:39 AM
mahroflcopter posted...

Obviously I know you don't mean it. However, it doesn't make you any more pleasant when you have 5 or 6 posts like that. I didn't post the article so that people could go off on Toriyama or Square, I posted it so that people could discuss the article itself.

Notice how you are the only person here who has that problem. I am known for talking smack about Toriyama, the sooner you get used to it the better. Or you don't have to, I don't care.
---
#66TiaelPosted 10/11/2012 5:56:00 AM
mahroflcopter posted...

GameFAQs in general.
You see it at other boards, not just FFXIII related ones.
I have a lot the past 7 years I've had this account and even longer while lurking.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#67kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 5:57:08 AM
Why would anyone want Toriyama to die?
Death isn't exactly a suitable punishment.
It's the easy way out.
#68Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 5:59:00 AM
kupo1705 posted...
It's the easy way out.

You can say that about Tori, but I am the only one who would offend people saying that. I love my bad rep.
---
#69kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 6:00:08 AM
kupo1705 posted...
It's the easy way out.

You can say that about Tori, but I am the only one who would offend people saying that. I love my bad rep.

I'm just here to kill time.
I don't mean half the things I say.
#70ColonelGuilePosted 10/11/2012 6:00:28 AM
kupo1705 posted...

Wishing death upon someone in this manner is ridiculous, especially with no personal life-changing/emotional justification.

People like that are just sick in the head and need help...