New Kotaku article

#71Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 7:02:10 AM(edited)
ColonelGuile posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Why would anyone want Toriyama to die?

Wishing death upon someone in this manner is ridiculous, especially with no personal life-changing/emotional justification.

People like that are just sick in the head and need help...

And people who take stuff like that seriously need to go out to talk to others. But I assume people don't want to talk to you. Heck, I am suffering while typing to a thing like you.
---
The homunculus of ValcristPL.
#72EminentFatePosted 10/11/2012 7:02:37 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Death isn't exactly a suitable punishment.
It's the easy way out.

I would like him to have to replay The Third Brithday, Front Mission Evolved, and FFXIII, over and over again.

That way, he can realize what a hack he truly is.
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
#73Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 7:03:59 AM
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
It's the easy way out.

I would like him to have to replay The Third Brithday, Front Mission Evolved, and FFXIII, over and over again.

Look at LR presentation. The one with the rose. The man is clearly insanely obsessed with his characters.
---
#74EminentFatePosted 10/11/2012 7:08:25 AM
Prpl_Merunicorn posted...
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
It's the easy way out.

Look at LR presentation. The one with the rose. The man is clearly insanely obsessed with his characters.

He is.

But that doesn't necessarily mean he's any good at his job (from my perspective).
---
#75ColonelGuilePosted 10/11/2012 7:10:22 AM
And people who take stuff like that seriously need to go out to talk to others. But I assume people don't want to talk to you. Heck, I am suffering while typing to a thing like you.

aww... got to resort to more insults? welp... typical Val alt post

Well, I just talked to both my friends sitting next to me and they agree that you shouldn't even joke about it - but you gave it a whirl though, so I'll give you that. Unfortunately, your problem is that you ARE serious most of the time because you haven't stopped for months now. Just give it a rest already. The amount of time you spend here spouting the same tiring crap could be spent "going outside and talking to others" as well.
#76Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 7:10:31 AM
EminentFate posted...
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
It's the easy way out.

He is.

But that doesn't necessarily mean he's any good at his job (from my perspective).

He isn't, and the only person present here who would say he is is ColonelGuile, but I am quite sure XIII and XIII-2 are the only FF games he ever touched.
---
#77Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 7:12:03 AM
ColonelGuile posted...

aww... got to resort to more insults? welp... typical Val alt post

Well, I just talked to both my friends sitting next to me and they agree that you shouldn't even joke about it - but you gave it a whirl though, so I'll give you that. Unfortunately, your problem is that you ARE serious most of the time because you haven't stopped for months now. Just give it a rest already. The amount of time you spend here spouting the same tiring crap could be spent "going outside and talking to others" as well.

Yes, friends are sitting right next to you and judging me. Go be pathetic somewhere else pls.

For now I will just put you on ignroe, having to talk with Toriyama doggies like you makes me wanna puke.
---
#78EminentFatePosted 10/11/2012 7:13:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#79EminentFatePosted 10/11/2012 7:16:10 AM
ayaloren posted...
Okay...

Breaking the pattern, it's nice to get some info about the game. Even if it is tiny.

*whispers* Thank you for doing it...
---
#80Prpl_MerunicornPosted 10/11/2012 7:16:30 AM
I also like howGuile claims that he has two friends with him.

So I assume their idea of fun is browsing gamefaqs together and judging people, so they don't have to be sad alone xD
---