THEORY: Noel is Caius

#61EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 11:35:50 AM
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...
I will. I just need to hit the correct nerve.

So, is it just me, or does Kefka seem like the type who'd keep Terra all to himself?

He'd never let anyone else touch her.

Exactly. Not even you.

He might just show her why he's called 'Mr. 33 cm' while making you watch.

Too bad he doesn't own her anymore.

He does. She just sneaks off into the night to see him when Locke's drooling on you in your tent.
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Currently playing: Dishonored (PC), Darksiders 2 (PS3)
#62kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 11:37:58 AM
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...
I will. I just need to hit the correct nerve.

So, is it just me, or does Kefka seem like the type who'd keep Terra all to himself?

He'd never let anyone else touch her.

Exactly. Not even you.

He might just show her why he's called 'Mr. 33 cm' while making you watch.

Too bad he doesn't own her anymore.

He does. She just sneaks off into the night to see him when Locke's drooling on you in your tent.

Nah.
#63EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 11:41:41 AM
She was kept prisoner for so long that she developed Stockholm syndrome. And he's given her way more attention than you ever have during your travels. And he makes her laugh with his silly demeanour.

How can you measure up to someone that amazing? And what more, he's a perfect example of a human specimen.
---
#64kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 11:43:00 AM
EminentFate posted...
She was kept prisoner for so long that she developed Stockholm syndrome. And he's given her way more attention than you ever have during your travels. And he makes her laugh with his silly demeanour.

How can you measure up to someone that amazing? And what more, he's a perfect example of a human specimen.

How can she develop anything when she doesn't even have a free will?
#65EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 11:45:07 AM
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...

That was just an excuse to cover up her affections for him. She texts me all the time about how amazing Kefka is, and how he's a perfect gentleman.
---
#66kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 11:45:40 AM
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...

That was just an excuse to cover up her affections for him. She texts me all the time about how amazing Kefka is, and how he's a perfect gentleman.

Got any proof?
#67EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 11:48:21 AM
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...

Got any proof?

As a matter of fact, I was out spying on them earlier during my lunch break, when I was in the diner I usually go to with my coworkers. I decided to get out my pencil and canvas and started painting them (because I lacked a camera)

Here: http://images.ados.fr/jeux-videos/photo/5407588540/final-fantasy/terra-kefka-2343084497.jpg
---
#68Rose_MagePosted 10/11/2012 11:48:43 AM
Then Yeul is Serah.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#69kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 11:49:42 AM
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EminentFate posted...

Got any proof?

As a matter of fact, I was out spying on them earlier during my lunch break, when I was in the diner I usually go to with my coworkers. I decided to get out my pencil and canvas and started painting them (because I lacked a camera)

Here: http://images.ados.fr/jeux-videos/photo/5407588540/final-fantasy/terra-kefka-2343084497.jpg

Sure you did.

I'm talking about this message.
#70EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 11:51:48 AM
Message? What message?
---